Been playing with a new optic at distance the past couple of days-Burris Eliminator

2»

Replies

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,855 Senior Member
    You and that other preacher on here must really be livin right because the Lord smileth upon you both and just like he parted the Red Sea to let Moses and his people escape Egypt, he guides y'alls bullets and sheilds them from the wind. You two are simply Amazing,
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    Nice pics and writing.

Kinda off topic, but I am seriously planning on an antelope hunt in the next couple years. Never ever done anything like that before, but I think it's in my blood to travel and shoot something that's "not from 'round here". Then I'll know if it's something I want to do more, and for bigger, more elusive game.
  • Ernie BishopErnie Bishop Senior Member Posts: 7,046 Senior Member
    Antelope is enjoyable, and you can hunt them all day.
    It is the easiest (typically) of western game.
    Ernie

"The Un-Tactical"
  • mosseybuckmosseybuck Member Posts: 460 Member
    Really an excellent write up! And great results from your hunts, nice looking bucks.
    USMC '59-'65, NRA Lifer, Tennessee Squire
  • QuinianQuinian Senior Member Posts: 707 Senior Member
    That's a GREAT review! I was seriously considering getting one of these for some of my long range pest control. Gotta save up now I guess
  • Ernie BishopErnie Bishop Senior Member Posts: 7,046 Senior Member
    At our annual Church Steel Shoot I had a college girl use my 6.5x47L with the E-3 and she took 3rd place out of 17 shooters with it, and then a couple of days later before we picked up the steel, the guys played around at 775 yards. A high school student (Colter) was using the 6.5 with the E-3.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPd3bBNGbTw
    Ernie

"The Un-Tactical"
  • RazorbackerRazorbacker Senior Member Posts: 4,646 Senior Member
    That was cool Ernie.

Bang, bang, bang

Tink, tink, tink
    Teach your children to love guns, they'll never be able to afford drugs