Neo-Nazi want to take over small ND town...... I think that is a good idea!

jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior MemberPosts: 9,612 Senior Member
Get them all in one place. Make sure the road leading to town has a sign that says,''You are entering a town run by White Supremacists.'' Then make sure there is a road bypassing town.

They can live there with their hate and the rest of the world can pass by and not spend their money in the towns shops and businesses. Where will they work? How will they make a living? Who will care???

http://news.yahoo.com/north-dakota-town-ready-trouble-white-supremacists-stake-120240693.html
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Good idea- - - - -look how well the other bunch is doing after taking over Detroit, Chicago, and Washington DC!
    :roll:
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,666 Senior Member
    Why is this news. When I bought my house it happened to be in a white neighborhood, This is bad?
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,693 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    Why is this news. When I bought my house it happened to be in a white neighborhood, This is bad?
    I bought a house last May. My next door neighbor is an adopted Vietnamese orphan. She is very nice. My neighbor on the other side is a third generation U.S. citizen Hispanic. She is very nice. I have lived in "white" neighborhoods without knowing or barely knowing my neighbors. There is a city park across the street. I take my 4 year old Grandson there. I have met many other neighbors and their children. They are all different races, religions, and creeds. The way our country is supposed to be. I was raised to be completely non racist and I still am. I almost feel sorry for the NAZIS who are so afraid of people who are not exactly like them.
  • Microsoft1122Microsoft1122 New Member Posts: 9 New Member
    The nazi crowd is a rather large problem up here in ND, they like to roll into town on their bikes and like **** in the bars.
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 7,149 Senior Member
    I wonder if the Nazis will build a wall around their new town, pack themselves in like sardines, call it a ghetto, and occasionally deport a few thousand of themselves to "labor camps"?
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • RazorbackerRazorbacker Senior Member Posts: 4,646 Senior Member
    Every few years some of these idiots show up around here. Usually in the North Central part of my state. Under the misapprehension that things are like they used to be. Well, they ain't.
    They generally and quickly do something stupid to make themselves known to local LEO. An expensive trial later and it's back to prison for them. Which is good, 'cause it let's them finish their tattoos. Someone above asked how they make their living. Well, it's through crime.
    Teach your children to love guns, they'll never be able to afford drugs
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Those tats are a good thing- - - - -they make excellent targets! No parole from the graveyard!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite