Home› Main Category› Clubhouse
NFL week 4 general thread (all welcome, even Buford)
Some good games upcoming the week of 9/29, my picks below:
- Ravens over Bills, nope
- Vikes over Steelers, check, sorry Buford
- Chiefs over Giants, check big time
- Colts over Jaguars, check
- Texans over Seahawks, nope big time, arrghhh
- Bengals over Browns, nope
- Bears over Lions, nope
- Titans over Jets, check
- Redskins over Raiders, check
- Broncos over Eagles, check
- Chargers over Mookids, check
- Saints over Fish (Monday), check
- Texans really were embarrassed last week at the Ravens. Yeah, Rave is SB champs and a great team, but Texans still played awful. Hopefully this was their wakeup.
- Sorry about picking Steelers to lose again, Buford (I'm a longtime Steeler fan too) but they just aren't doing what they have to do to win, and Vikes are tough this year.
- Chiefs are on a roll w. new coach Andy Reid and I think they'll keep on.
- Alpha, Browns are playing well but they won't beat the Stripes this week.
- Don't like the Titans but I'm picking them to win anyway.
- Broncs aren't ready to lose yet.
- I think the Chargers will dump the Mookids (Cowboys).
- Saints (whom I don't like but respect their good QB) should win.