How would you handle this one?

Replies

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,840 Senior Member
    I like how the NYPD arrested 15 bikers and confiscated 55 motorcyles unrelated to the incident:uhm:
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • JKPJKP Senior Member Posts: 1,827 Senior Member
    There is another thread about this. I don't think a lot of mags would be needed - folks like that would scatter pretty quick after the first few rounds.
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 9,508 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »
    I like how the NYPD arrested 15 bikers and confiscated 55 motorcyles unrelated to the incident:uhm:

If you watch the video of what they were doing before the Land Rover incident, you will see there were no motorcycles unrelated to the incident. They were passing in the berm, on the sidewalk, and they were riding unlicensed dirt bikes and four-wheelers on the streets. I guarantee the police have had prior dealings with this group, and were waiting for an excuse to confiscate.....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201198968590521&set=vb.361401655271&type=2&theater
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,750 Senior Member
    I'd probably do about what the driver did. run over whomever had me blocked in, dial 911, punch "Police station" on my GPS and HAUL-"butt" to the nearest one.

edited to add: Range Rover driver's only mistakes IMO were when he got off the free way and not having his doors locked
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,348 Senior Member
    The piece of excrement that did the brake-check and started the incident with the SUV is an "unemployed father of 6" according to the news reports. Why was he riding a crotch rocket with a gang of thugs instead of out looking for a job? The jerk that got run over is a habitual offender with a suspended driver's license and a string of moving violations yards long. Real pillars of the community, right?

Come on down to Tennessee, guys- - - -you'll be "moving targets" to some of us law-abiding bikers who value our riding priveleges!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    POE_POE_KIMBERLY_006_t607_zpsfffd09cc.jpg

51854020_a72ddabe55_z_zps68a9f5a5.jpg

Clown-motorcycle_zpsd11ab63e.png

fpfmotorcycle16_zpsbb8eb34d.jpg
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,960 Senior Member
    With a 3/4 ton 4WD diesel pickup. Be like hitting a bunch of big armadillos if they wanted to play 'freeway tag'. I'd stay on the freeway and call the PD; no surface streets, period. Until they got there it would be just maintaining forward momentum. I can go 750 miles on a full tank at 80 mph. I think they'd run out of gas or get tired before then. That wasn't a biker gang or a biker club; it was a bunch of thugs that happened to be riding bikes. They are well known to the NYC police who do not much to tamp them down. Just Google Hollywood Stuntz and get all the info you want on them.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.