Powder Valley has H4350 and Ramshot X-Term in stock as of 8/22/2013 at 9:10 pm

BigDanSBigDanS Senior MemberPosts: 6,819 Senior Member
Powder Valley has some stock on H4350, I just ordered 3 lbs at $27 a lb, plus they have Ramshot X-Terminator and I ordered another 2 lbs. They also have Some CCI and Winchester primers in stock.

D
"A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:

Replies

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 19,102 Senior Member
    Cool, thanks for the heads up :beer:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 20,925 Senior Member
    I've never mail ordered powder. What's the hazmat shipping in that stuff?
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 20,925 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    $20 per order.

Plus shipping, wow!
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,378 Senior Member
    Yep. It is only worth it if you get a good deal and buy in bulk. Last time I got primers online, I picked up 4-5000 and saved quite a bit from what they would have cost me locally.
  • jwv2001jwv2001 Member Posts: 125 Member
    cpj wrote: »
    BUT, you can't order powder and primers on the same order. So you get hit with two hazmat fees.[/QUOTE

You can order powder and primers together. My neighbor and I put our orders together and split the Hazmat and shipping. If your order is large enough, the extra charges are almost negligible with the savings from Powder Valley.
    The last time I ordered from Powder Valley they were giving a 10% discount on July 4th orders. My order was large enough that the 10% covered the shipping and Hazmat.
    I think you can order 40 lbs. of powder at a time.
    .....if evil men were not now and then slain it would not be a good world for weaponless dreamers. --Kipling
  • BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,819 Senior Member
    Shipping and hazmat are killer, but there are no reliable reloading stores in Miami, so I have to look for deals, order in bulk and suck up the $50 in hazmat and shipping. I would love to find a reliable reloading center in South Florida that actually kept inventory.

D
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I think Midway won't/can't ship powder/primers together is because of DOT regs and the powder being at a different loaction to comply with being near an Interstate/population or something to that effect.

Yep, need to order 5 or 10K primers and couple of 8 lb jugs of powder to offset the S&H and Hazmat fees. Best to go in with a friend or order bulk when you can.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!