Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Here is a real LOL moment!

Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior MemberPosts: 7,670 Senior Member
I know a lot of you will appreciate this:

Ted Nugent; rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a liberal journalist who also happens to be an animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting.

The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?'"

Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in Congress."

The interview ended.

JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!

Replies

• terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,929 Senior Member
    That sounds like Uncle Ted..
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    :roll2::roll2::roll2:
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • Pelagic KayakerPelagic Kayaker Banned Posts: 1,503 Senior Member
    also,

A few years back Uncle Ted was asked if he believed if animals have any rights at all. Without missing a beat he replied "yes! absolutely!"

"...animals have rights to butter, ...garlic, ...pepper..."
  • gunwalkergunwalker Member Posts: 479 Member
    Good one. Thanks for sharing.
    We do not view the world as it is, but as we perceive it to be.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,670 Senior Member
    also,

A few years back Uncle Ted was asked if he believed if animals have any rights at all. Without missing a beat he replied "yes! absolutely!"

"...animals have rights to butter, ...garlic, ...pepper..."

The question had to have come from one of those PETA nitwits. Seems like those types care more about animal rights then they do about a human fetus.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,493 Senior Member
    The question had to have come from one of those PETA nitwits. Seems like those types care more about animal rights then they do about a human fetus.
    Doesn't "seem," sometimes they do. But when you view humans as an invasive species, well...
    Overkill is underrated.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    Uncle Ted is a very quick witted guy with very strong opinions about the second amendment and he's not timid when it comes time to take a stand.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • 10 AC10 AC Member Posts: 309 Member
    :win: Way to go Ted.
    Teach
    If you don't have a C&R FFL,you really need to consider getting one----it's a license to spend money, though.
    snake284 wrote: »
    Uncle Ted is a very quick witted guy with very strong opinions about the second amendment and he's not timid when it comes time to take a stand.
    Too bad there aren't more like him, not only in entertainment but in the political arena as well.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,035 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »

He's no "RINO" for sure, unlike Christie. Uncle Ted for President!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    Too bad there aren't more like him, not only in entertainment but in the political arena as well.

Amen Noel!!! Some say he's crazy. Well he may be a little on the extreme side sometimes, but he stands for the Constitution and we do need a bunch more in our legislature that will do that.

As to who is a Rino, I think a lot of your good Republican senators are Rinos, Lindsay Graham and McConnel dance between conservatism and liberalism as their popularity in polls dictates. Some issues Graham is solid on, but then just when you think he remembers what brought him here, he dances to another tune.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    Graham, McConnell, McCain, Cornyn and LaMarr Alexander are 5 I can think of, but there are a lot more. Anyone who badmouths the TEA party is suspect to me.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    "Dog ticks, bed ticks, and politics- - - - -they're all a bunch of parasites!"
    Mark Twain

The solution to our current crop of politicos on both sides of the aisle involves tall trees and short ropes. Stand 'em on blocks of ice in the hot summertime so they can think about what they've done to the citizens who mistakenly trusted them for a while before they strangle!
    Jerry
    Teach wrote: »
    "Dog ticks, bed ticks, and politics- - - - -they're all a bunch of parasites!"
    Mark Twain

The solution to out current crop of politicos on both sides of the aisle involves tall trees and short ropes. Stand 'em on blocks of ice in the hot summertime so they can think about what they've done to the citizens who mistakenly trusted them for a while before they strangle!
    Jerry

Ahhh, yes a slow tortuous death....I LIKE it!!
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    The old west vigilantes used to use a tactic called a "slow hanging". They would tie up a scumbag nice and tight, park him under the hanging tree on his horse with a noose around his neck, and just ride away. Eventually, the horse would get hungry, thirsty, or just get tired of standing there, and walk out from under him. Sometimes it took hours to get the job done!
    Jerry