Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

I think I know the awswer

41magnut41magnut Senior MemberPosts: 1,205 Senior Member
When will someone stand up to Mr. Obama and inform him that he is buck naked (re: children story about the king having no clothes on).

In my profession the term "selective compliance" is used in training and on the line. i.e. you don't decide what regulations and policies you will follow. Your career will much longer and enjoyable when one follows the regulations and company policies.

What I have always found even more aggravating is selective enforcement. The agency / individual tasked with enforcement deciding what regulation / policies will be enforced, and even worse who will get hammered for not complying with a rule that they ignored previously.

How many times will Mr. Obama be allowed to pick and choose what law or part of a law he will have enforced, before someone in DC grows a spine.

Immigration laws and provisions of the Affordable Care Act are just the most recent and blatant examples.
"The .30-06 is never a mistake." Townsend Whelen :iwo:

Replies

• BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    I'm actually a little encouraged by this turn of events. People are getting a look at the man behind the curtain.

Things like this shape outcomes, and ever the pendulum swings.
  • zeke4351zeke4351 Member Posts: 31 Member
    People are beginning to find out the real truth. The man is just not smart enough for the job and he is in way over his head. For this reason he can't lead and nobody is in charge. All of his people are doing their own thing no matter if it is right or wrong. Someone has to be in charge when there are more than two people working and Obama can't handle the job so he stays as far back from everything as he can get. All of the decision making just makes his head hurt and he couldn't run things any better if he did stay in tune with what is going on. I did not vote for the man but I am very surprised at him being as dumb as he turned out to be. He don't know, but he don't know that he don't know and we got 3 more years of this stupid stuff. He has no idea at all about human nature or how it works and he became the best gun promoter in history. The man almost makes Jimmy Carter look smart.
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 7,036 Senior Member
    zeke4351 wrote: »
    The man almost makes Jimmy Carter look smart.

I told a friend the other day that the difference between Jimmy Carter and Barak Obama is that Carter was a good man.

Mike
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
  • gunwalkergunwalker Member Posts: 479 Member
    Saw the tail end of a news segment on Fox, where the contributor said : Obama is an amateur who cannot lead. he is an egotist who does not tolerate any disagreement. and he won 't listen. He has managed to get rid of top ranking military who disagreed.
    We do not view the world as it is, but as we perceive it to be.
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    I will give this to Jimmy......right or wrong......at least he foots the bill. He was in Denver a couple of or last month building a housing project for Habitat for Humanity along with the folks there. Not sitting in a construction trailer.........the man had hammer in hand and was building houses along with the plebes who were going to move into those houses. What have you done for your fellow man Barack......besides screwing them and not calling the next day?
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    gunwalker wrote: »
    Saw the tail end of a news segment on Fox, where the contributor said : Obama is an amateur who cannot lead. he is an egotist who does not tolerate any disagreement. and he won 't listen. He has managed to get rid of top ranking military who disagreed.
    This is absolutely correct. Ignorance/incompetence combined with arrogance in a CEO, manager, military officer, or POTUS is a recipe for disaster. Ignorance/incompetence can be improved with education. Arrogance can be tolerated if the individual is really, really good in their position. Ignorance/incompetence combined with arrogance (Obama) is hopeless. Any of his czars/minions telling the emperor he has no clothes is history. Heaven help us!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Peanut Jimmy might be a good carpenter, but he was a lousy president! Obama wouldn't even make a good janitor on one of Carter's HFH projects!
    Jerry