Home Main Category Clubhouse

Melinoma update #2

jaywaptijaywapti Senior MemberSwampland, FLAPosts: 5,094 Senior Member
OK, heres the skinny, its not to deep, we caught it early, have to get off my heart meds for 5 days before the surgeon cuts it out, it has to be done as an out patient at Mt. Sinai hosp. on Miami Beach. Im gonna have an 1 1/2" - 2" scar on my back, since i live 250 mi. away he said i (jenny) can take out the stiches. Its gonna happen in about 2-3 weeks. I'll let ya know what happens.

Thanks again for all the support.

JAY
THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT

Replies

• Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Panama City, Fl.Posts: 8,641 Senior Member
    Sounds great!! Glad it's treatable. Chicks dig scars!!
  • RazorbackerRazorbacker Senior Member God's countryPosts: 4,646 Senior Member
    That's great news man. I'm excited for you and your family.
    Teach your children to love guns, they'll never be able to afford drugs
  • NNNN Senior Member NCPosts: 25,200 Senior Member
    Very good news.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Lake County, FloridaPosts: 7,927 Senior Member
    Excellent news...I hope it all goes well. Maybe we can get in a day at the range before you go. I just bought some new toys to improve my "shooting experience."
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Between Ft Lauderdale and MiamiPosts: 12,459 Senior Member
    Jay sorry i missed you this trip. When you come back down we have to make time for a meet and greet.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    :angel2::angel2:

Make sure the doc has his morning coffee before he cuts.............:tooth:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • HAWKENHAWKEN Senior Member Logansport Indiana, by way of Hohenwald Tennessee by way of Cocoa FloridaPosts: 1,720 Senior Member
    Good news is always welcome. Prayers to continue.........Robin
    I don't often talk to people that voted for Obama, but when I do I order large fries!
    Life member of the American Legion, the VFW, the NRA and the Masonic Lodge, retired LEO