Home Main Category Clubhouse

the 2013 SE shoot comes to mind......

2»

Replies

• orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,112 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    :hangsheadinshame:

I apologize.

Apology accepted and returned my friend.

( Maybe we should sort out the rulez.......)
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
    Well he was cheating after all, this whole thread about who did what was yesterday for him.

Cheating...........CHEATING!!!!

Do you know how difficult it is to remember things that haven't even happened yet? Even worse is trying not to smash a hole in the space time continuum by posting up about things that are about to happen.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,403 Senior Member
    orchidman wrote: »
    Cheating...........CHEATING!!!!

Do you know how difficult it is to remember things that haven't even happened yet? Even worse is trying not to smash a hole in the space time continuum by posting up about things that are about to happen.

You maybe ought to do that; tearing a hole in the space time continuum might straighten out the mess that now exists. Couldn't make matters much worse, at any rate! :roll2:

The lighting of the hand rolled cigarette with the filter you gave to someone was pretty funny. Being nice, the person who lit the wrong end didn't say anything bad about the taste! :rotflmao:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    tennmike wrote: »
    The lighting of the hand rolled cigarette with the filter you gave to someone was pretty funny. Being drunk, the person who lit the wrong end didn't say anything bad about the taste! :rotflmao:

FIFY o 'holier than thou ' person who 'obviously' didn't have anything to do with the sausage shenanigans............We really need a sarcasm emoticon........

Your time will come.................:roll2:
    orchidman wrote: »
    FIFY o 'holier than thou ' person who 'obviously' didn't have anything to do with the sausage shenanigans............We really need a sarcasm emoticon........

Your time will come.................:roll2:

I have NO idea what you're talking about! :nono::roll::devil:
    ― Douglas Adams
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,249 Senior Member
    I am constantly reminded that the members of this forum could never be called "innocent", not guilty, most assuredly, but never, "innocent".

'Course, that's what makes this place great! :up:
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
    cpj wrote: »
    Mikes an instigator. He just lays back and lets things happen, all innocent like.

For your information, that's called plausible deniability. :rotflmao:
    ― Douglas Adams