Home Main Category Clubhouse

Simply Physics

JayJay Senior MemberPosts: 3,858 Senior Member
I was drug, kicking and screaming, into this new phone technology. I got an Iphone 5s the other day and my son told me about this game, Simply Physics. I got it and found myself hooked on it. I am on the final level now. Or, what appears to be the final level, as far as I can tell. Gotta make a skyscraper that can withstand up to 300mph wind. It's kicking my butt.

If you're into this kind of stuff (building, tinkering, problem solving, etc), you might have fun with this game. It's a fun little time waster........

Edit - Name of the game is Simple Physics, not what I originally wrote.... Just FYI.

Replies

• LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    I play solitaire on mine.
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • RazorbackerRazorbacker Senior Member Posts: 4,646 Senior Member
    Any time i hear my wife curse, I know she's playing Candy Crush again.
    Teach your children to love guns, they'll never be able to afford drugs
  • bhl2506bhl2506 Senior Member Posts: 1,941 Senior Member
    Any time i hear my wife curse, I know she's playing Candy Crush again.

Wife and both daughters here.
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,711 Senior Member
    LMLarsen wrote: »
    solitaire is complicated enough
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • wddodgewddodge Senior Member Posts: 1,092 Senior Member
    LMLarsen wrote: »

Checkers for me..

Denny
    Participating in a gun buy back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids.... Clint Eastwood
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,158 Senior Member
    Words with Friends is all..... or as my wife calls it when losing. Words with Smother Truckers
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • sherwoodsherwood Senior Member Posts: 1,220 Senior Member
    bhl2506 wrote: »
    Wife and both daughters here.

My Boos too. It's sad she doesn't have time for me anymore!
    I may be old but I ain't dead!
    DPRMD
  • JayJay Senior Member Posts: 3,858 Senior Member
    I know folks who do Candy Crush and Words with Friends. Not for me. I like geometry-physics kinda stuff. Not word puzzles and candy. Something I can see, touch, build, make work..... The only other game I've been playing a little is pool. I've always enjoyed playing pool. The game on the phone is not even close to the real thing, but it's still kinda fun.

I finally beat the last level. 24 story building withstood 300mph wind. Part of the game is, you have to be under a certain dollar amount for the project. Game said my building design that worked was 24th least expensive overall.....

OK, I'll suppress the inner geek and go back to being regular ol' Jay again.....:tooth:
  • JayJay Senior Member Posts: 3,858 Senior Member
    And one correction. I got the name of the game wrong. It's Simple Physics....
  • bhl2506bhl2506 Senior Member Posts: 1,941 Senior Member
    sherwood wrote: »
    My Boos too. It's sad she doesn't have time for me anymore!

As long as she is playing those games she is leaving me alone.
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.