Another armed citizen saves the day.

JeeperJeeper Senior MemberPosts: 2,952 Senior Member
Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,263 Senior Member
    Dead link!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,652 Senior Member
    One less bad guy, love these stories.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    When they herd you into a store/break room or cooler, usually bad things are gonna follow and it's best to act with all you got.

Good for the armed customer! :applause::applause: He may have saved the lives of several innocent people. :guns::guns:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,669 Senior Member
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• U TU T Member Posts: 405 Member
    Sherriff I think is full of crap. He was quoted that this place of business has a sign, that the people inside don't want guns in there. (sign clearly states no "OPEN" carry), does not mention conceal carry not being allowed. I'll put money that everyone in that store is VERY glad that another customer was carrying a gun in that store! Why would he spout off such nonsense?
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,669 Senior Member
    U T wrote: »
    Sherriff I think is full of crap. He was quoted that this place of business has a sign, that the people inside don't want guns in there. (sign clearly states no "OPEN" carry), does not mention conceal carry not being allowed. I'll put money that everyone in that store is VERY glad that another customer was carrying a gun in that store! Why would he spout off such nonsense?
    Probably because our open carry law and those signs are so new.
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,261 Senior Member
    Read the comments, sounds like Barney Pfiffe is passing out the no open carry signs all around town.

Heard on the news no charges against the citizen, would be a better story if he didn't rape charges pending.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • U TU T Member Posts: 405 Member
    knitepoet wrote: »
    Probably because our open carry law and those signs are so new.

Wait a minute though, Does having a new sign that says no open carry have anything to do with the store's position on conceal carry? Please elaborate on your open carry law, and what it has to do with conceal carry? I don't know your laws, but I would think if the store would post their policy on open carry, they would also post their policy on conceal carry if they were against it? That sheriff should read the frickin sign before spouting off! (Yeah and maybe I should read your laws before spouting off?) I think he's an **** anti gunner for citizens
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,952 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Dead link!
    Jerry

Link works for me. :uhm:

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug