Obama to give "modest" SOTU address...

2»

Replies

• olesniperolesniper Senior Member Posts: 3,750 Senior Member
    I lasted a grand total of ten seconds. He started touting all the jobs being created and I went back to something intelligent, Smokey and the Bandit.

I had to work, last night, so I missed it. Sucks........cause I really like Smoky and the Bandit.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil: For I carry a .308 and not a .270
  • Pelagic KayakerPelagic Kayaker Banned Posts: 1,503 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    BIDENFACE.gif

Ancient Aliens coming up with a shape shifting extraterrestrial conspiracy in 5... 4... 3...
    "The reflection upon my situation and that of this army produces many an uneasy hour when all around me are wrapped in sleep. Few people know the predicament we are in" ~General George Washington, January 14, 1776
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,832 Senior Member
    bobbyrlf3 wrote: »
    LOL, I was thinking the SAME thing! Especially with all the times they put the camera on Pelosi :vomit:

Hell, Pelosi was a babe compared to some of those Dem Women! After seeing all those ugli women I could barely sleep last night.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    I did watch the whole show. That confirms it for me. Obummer is more full of fertilizer than anyone I've ever heard before. To hear him tell it, the country eis running smoothly on all cylinders. As Usual, He was up to his parr. It sounded more like a RA! RA! Campaign Speech than a state of the Union message! This guy's been campaigning for 6 years Straight! Didn't anybody tell him that he already won the election?:angry:
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    BIDENFACE.gif

Yeah I was watchin ol' Broadway Joe last night. I think he'd been hitting the sauce. But did anybody notice Boehner? I thought he was going to flip out and strangle the Prez!!!:silly::roll2: :tooth:
  • Pelagic KayakerPelagic Kayaker Banned Posts: 1,503 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    Yeah I was watchin ol' Broadway Joe last night. I think he'd been hitting the sauce. But did anybody notice Boehner? I thought he was going to flip out and strangle the Prez!!!:silly::roll2: :tooth:

Dude! I swear to god his nose gets longer in this clip and looks like a nose penis.
    "The reflection upon my situation and that of this army produces many an uneasy hour when all around me are wrapped in sleep. Few people know the predicament we are in" ~General George Washington, January 14, 1776
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »
    I made it like 5 minutes, I quit after the 12th time the peanut gallery applauded, morons, all morons.

There were a lot of people in that audience with a lot of money, a lot more money than brains. This was the core of the "Low Information Voter" crowd Rush and other conservative talk show hosts talk about.
    Dude! I swear to god his nose gets longer in this clip and looks like a nose penis.

Which one you talkin about? Joe or Prez? They are BOTH serial Liars, LOL!!!

We all give Boehner hell because of some of his gutless stands against the leftist administration. But last night he looked like he was clearly on our side. I really have never seen that side of him. His eyes were on fire every time ODummer opend his mouth with another lie. I thought he was going to get up and grab Joe by the neck any minute. Joe, on the other hand, looked like Odummer had a string tied to his nose and every time he'd say something he'd pull Joe's chain where he'd nod yes.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,961 Senior Member
    There was a single moment in that speech that was worthy of note....a standing ovation for Wounded Warrior SFC Cory Remsburg that seemed to go on forever....and yet, the idiot-in-chief managed to screw that up by not recognizing the other wounded warriors in the hall....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,957 Senior Member
    Allen West did a good job of summing up the SOTU speech. Pretty good read.

http://allenbwest.com/2014/01/sotu-small-balls-wounded-warrior-gets-stabbed-back/
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,952 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Ohhhhh, he looked mad.
    WGAF if he looks mad? Till he grows some balls and actually does something, he can piss off.

EXACTLY. If he had any balls, he would have yelled "LIAR" during the speech.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,835 Senior Member
    Jeeper wrote: »

Luis

I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    cpj wrote: »
    Ohhhhh, he looked mad.
    WGAF if he looks mad? Till he grows some balls and actually does something, he can piss off.
    I have to agree with you CPJ, looking mad and doing something to relieve our pain is two entirely different things. He and the rest of our so called Conservative leadership needs to grow some cajones and take a stand. But it did amaze me that Boehner at least looked pissed. Most of them would have broke out their nitting needles and handkerchiefs and sobbed.

Actually, that speech was so full of Fertilizer that I think it finally got Boehner to move off high center a little. Odummer really gave it his ol' college try. It was total BS from the second he opened his mouth until he stepped off the podium. When somebody has an answer for everything and paints a picture like Michael Anglelo, I am VERY suspicious of them. Of course, I'm always suspicious of Odummer whenever he's breathing.
    Jeeper wrote: »

Luis

I actually think I saw him mouth the word a time or two.

It reminded me of when Sam Alito mouthed "That's Not True?" when Odummer said something one time in one of the early State of the Union Speeches.
    We need a couple three legislators like Alito. He DOES have Balls.
  • Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Posts: 7,274 Senior Member
    Anyone see what Jimmy Kimmel exposed about the voting base in this county by proxy? I have to careful where I go with this, but I think this sheds a ton of light on how we incur the elected officials that we do:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/29/people-react-to-obamas-speechbefore-it-happened-jimmy-kimmel-does-it-again/
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
    Six-Gun wrote: »
    Anyone see what Jimmy Kimmel exposed about the voting base in this county by proxy? I have to careful where I go with this, but I think this sheds a ton of light on how we incur the elected officials that we do:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/29/people-react-to-obamas-speechbefore-it-happened-jimmy-kimmel-does-it-again/

We have just seen another prime example of "Low Information Voters!"
    This reminds me of Sean Hannity before the last two presidential elections having a reporter question people on the street. They would be asked questions such as do you know who the current Vice president was or who is running against who for Most of those people didnt' have a clue who was running for what. That Really showed me what we're up against.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,614 Senior Member
    I haven't been able to listen to him since several months before he was elected the first time.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,835 Senior Member
    Six-Gun wrote: »

It would be interesting to know how many folks they had to "interview" to get enough morons to make a clip for the show.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
2»