Home Main Category Hunting

Harrisburg show

Grizz1219Grizz1219 MemberPosts: 424 Member
ot taken out to dinner by these two.... Ralph and Vicki from Archers Choice and The Choice TV shows... They are truly two of the best TV personalities I've ever met... As you see them on TV that is how they truly are off camera... Theirs is one of the few shows I'll watch and support... Oh.. and dinner was GREAT!!! LOL...

Replies

• Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Posts: 8,155 Senior Member
    That's great to see that they were so hospitable. One thing I've grown to like about their show is simply that's it's been on forever now and in the hunting community (unlike Hollywood), you're allowed to get old and still be successful. They have got to be pushing 50-something years-old, right? They're not a hot, new-styled young couple like we see so many of those shows pimp for viewership, but they're still relevant in the business.
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,035 Senior Member
    Those two are a pleasure to watch, unlike the "Crush" and some of the other Husband/Wife teams with the Blinding White teeth and makeup they wear for the products they hawk. Ralph & Vicki actually hunt.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 22,632 Senior Member
    :up:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,850 Senior Member
    That is a GREAT Show.
    I hope it is as nice as it was before the fiasco last year.

Learning that TV personalities are real people is always a plus for them.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5