Home Main Category Personal Defense

New Carry Gun

pardogpardog MemberPosts: 423 Member
I'm pretty stoked. This one has been on my list for a while. The LGS had a sale today and the Kahr CM9 came home with me. I actually waivered a little bit and almost went with the CW9. It actually fit my hand better, but as I had already decided I wanted as small as possible for carry purposes.

IMG_0583.jpg
IMG_0580.jpg

Replies

• samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    I think you'll enjoy the new pistol. Kahr is a very good product and they make reliable and accurate weapons. My former girlfriend got a P9, I shot it a lot, and really liked the feel of the pistol. Your model is a bit smaller but also nice.

Keep us posted on your range trips, too.

Oh, and you suck. I'm supposed to say that...
  • EliEli Senior Member Posts: 3,074 Senior Member
    Looks good. Run some rounds through it and give us a report.
  • bhl2506bhl2506 Senior Member Posts: 2,029 Senior Member
    :up: A trap shooting buddy got a CM9 for his wife so she could carry concealed. She seems to like it and shoots really well with it.
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,684 Senior Member
    Very nice, you will like it! I have an MK9 and a CW45, both have been great.
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,146 Senior Member
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    Good choice! (It's not a Glock.)
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 12,188 Senior Member
    Cant go wrong with a Kahr. Congrats on a good choice.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    Very nice. I had a K9 a few years back, probably shouldn't have let it go.
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • pardogpardog Member Posts: 423 Member
    Thanks! I'm hoping to get out with it soon but I've go a full work week and it's the wife's birthday this weekend, but hopefully soon. I've picked up a pocket holster and it disappears pretty well into my front pocket. I've also found I can get an extended magazine with a finger rest that I can use when I carry IWB.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Better choice than a similar size / weight priced .380 acp.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996