How did you find the Guns & Ammo Forum?

13»

Replies

• LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    Honestly, I can't remember. But I'm glad I did, you guys have helped me thru some hard times.
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • avmechavmech Senior Member Posts: 858 Senior Member
    Another from the Florida Sportsman forum. Joined up here as soon as it became part of the same family. Better heads prevail on here, still do the FS, but nowhere near what I used to do.
    NRA Benefactor Member
  • avmechavmech Senior Member Posts: 858 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Run it through the meat grinder and use it for chum!
    :jester:
    Jerry

But I heard they taste like chicken........................
    NRA Benefactor Member
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 4,806 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Don't remember the year, early 2000's,

It was early 2004, because you were only about a month behind me. I remember you had horse pics in one of your very first posts.

Mike
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
  • TSchubTSchub Senior Member Posts: 780 Senior Member
    Had a question about a Ruger I bought and had to register to ask it. Been here ever since.
  • gunwalkergunwalker Member Posts: 474 Member
    probably joined in 1999 before there was a moderator. Was looking for a place to get answers without a load of self serving bull feces. Dan created the "founding Member" designation to honor us old farts who stayed through the birth pangs of the early forum.
    We do not view the world as it is, but as we perceive it to be.
  • bobbyrlf3bobbyrlf3 Senior Member Posts: 2,475 Senior Member
    Linefinder wrote: »
    And, Bobby....you're right. If you insulted me your first week here, I sure don't remember it. Since you do, I assuming it was a good one!
    Mike
    Right now I'm kinda wishing it had been a good one; it would make for a more interesting story. Alas, the truth is so pedestrian it isn't worth repeating. I'm just glad I got set straight so I had a chance to see what this place is really about. :beer:
    Knowledge is essential to living freely and fully; understanding gives knowledge purpose and strength; wisdom is combining the two and applying them appropriately in words and actions.
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    avmech wrote: »
    But I heard they taste like chicken........................

Chicken of the sea? Hope they don't taste like buffalo wings cuz don't eat buffalo.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776