Alpha did a beard update, I might as well, too

MileHighShooterMileHighShooter Senior MemberPosts: 4,768 Senior Member
http://m.imgur.com/TRj1jJE

Got drunk at GABF a few months back and had a "trim"....woke up the next morning and it was half gone. Otherwise I'd have probably double, maybe a bit less. I did lop off the handlebars last weekend.
Wambli Ska wrote: »
Once again, please refrain from cutting short any baseless totally emotional arguments with facts. It leads to boring, completely objective conversations well beyond the comprehension ability of many.

Replies

• ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 20,564 Senior Member
    Nice!!!!!!
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    Nice whiskers.
    An old guy I work with is always asking, "Why does man cultivate on his face that which grows wild on his butt?"
    I always reply, "'Cause I can't see my butt well enough to cultivate it!"
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,843 Senior Member
    That will keep your face warm, shape of it looks good.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    Next beard pic........with an AR n decked out in my combat gear.........you're so operator Lone Survivor! Hahaha!
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,676 Senior Member
    Next beard pic........with an AR n decked out in my combat gear.........you're so operator Lone Survivor! Hahaha!

It is quite tactical!
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    Not black......no tactical.........but he IS somewhat Scottish......and it's Highlander camo........just needs a kilt n pipes lad!
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!