Good times with pressurized gas

tubabucknuttubabucknut BannedPosts: 3,520 Senior Member
For your enjoyment or horror. Whichever fits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG1LGKieTxY

I will say that some people are just slow gettin gone.
It's because I hate Trump.

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,982 Senior Member
    I have a lot of fun with pressurized gas
    :rotflmao:
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    I have a lot of fun with pressurized gas
    :rotflmao:
    I choose my words carefully.
    It's because I hate Trump.
  • BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,807 Senior Member
    dang!

D
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
    I choose my words carefully.
    Wasn't even referring to youz
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,762 Senior Member
    I gotta tell you, russian dash cams are one of my guilty pleasures online. Just outrageous stuff you see on those... and it seems (from those vids) 90% of that country is about half a bottle of vodka in before they get behind the wheel.

Check this youtube channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ1-zS8mbiE&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL0M3Bnm7NUPs9hI7KBahPUV1fYe-AEpJD

Hours of horrifying entertainment to be had.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Wonder what the insurance rates are for the Muscovite's, heck any of them crazy Russians.

Remind me never to take public or private transportation :driving: in Russia :yikes::yikes::yikes:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • JLDickmonJLDickmon Senior Member Posts: 1,726 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    I gotta tell you, russian dash cams are one of my guilty pleasures online. Just outrageous stuff you see on those... and it seems (from those vids) 90% of that country is about half a bottle of vodka in before they get behind the wheel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ1-zS8mbiE&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL0M3Bnm7NUPs9hI7KBahPUV1fYe-AEpJD

what I get out of that?
    In Russia, you don't have collision.
    Collision has YOU.
    Never laugh at your wife's choices.
    You are one of them.
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,127 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »

Russian drivers are Grade-A ****. I thought they were bad here.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,183 Senior Member
    JasonMPD wrote: »
    Russian drivers are Grade-A ****. I thought they were bad here.

Get in an Italian taxi and take a ride that lasts about 15+ minutes. They don't have brakes, and the only speeds are wide open throttle and stop. The language of the Italian taxi drivers is also quite entertaining.
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

Well, get in a taxi in Ubon, the guy helps ya in the cart and jumps on the bicycle up front.

Everything including water buffalo try to run over you.
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,127 Senior Member
    Good article about Russian drivers from a Russian.

http://www.carenvy.ca/2013/09/russians-really-bad-driving/
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers