Home Main Category Hunting

So what is one to do....

13»

Replies

• JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 7,927 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    Just watch out for the really chewy ones...

And remember. If they have Milk Duds with them, DON'T!
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    LOVED your last post Orchidman!!! I was reading your story thinking WHAT THE .............????? >.< Caught... hook, line, and sinker. LMAO

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • jbohiojbohio Senior Member Posts: 5,572 Senior Member
    JB, you ever been to Spring Valley? They have a nice outdoor range with everything from bow to rifle and at everything from 15ft to 100yards. Nice place, I just hate the drive. Its kinda close to the inlaws house, near xenia.

Nope, sure haven't. That's pretty much out of my sector. It shouldn't be too far from you to Deer Creek, right? Just up 56 about 20 miles, right? JBP, however, lives up in NE Ohio, so something out near Newark to Coshocton would be a better meeting place for him
  • ghostsniper1ghostsniper1 Banned Posts: 2,645 Senior Member
    jbohio wrote: »
    Nope, sure haven't. That's pretty much out of my sector. It shouldn't be too far from you to Deer Creek, right? Just up 56 about 20 miles, right? JBP, however, lives up in NE Ohio, so something out near Newark to Coshocton would be a better meeting place for him
    Honestly never been there. Either way, I would love to accompany on a hunting trip. Just gotta find the time off work to do so. I think its exactly what I need to get my feet wet. Hell, if I make the kill, anyone thats wants to demonstrate the dressing process can even have the meat. It would be a blast.
    Easy, tiger. We've gotta get you shooting, first. Slugs. Or a major handgun.
    Well I have alot of rifle time, moderate pistol time and some shotgun time. Either way, Im a crack shot :guns: Lol. Either way, I wouldnt mind being a spectator even. A younging can always use some learnin too. ETA... Been shooting my dads .44mag since I was pretty young and recoil has never been a factor for me with either of his magnums.
    Spectator it is. Unless we (you) practice.
    What part of Ohio did you say you are in? Sorry, not the best of memory. I would love to set up a weekend for this.
    I'm about 45 min due north of you, up 23, or 104.