Potential Mass Murder Thwarted?

JermanatorJermanator Senior MemberPosts: 15,099 Senior Member

Replies

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,076 Senior Member
    Not surprised at the city. Flagler County folk won't take much off nobody...
    Overkill is underrated.
  • Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    Judging from his size he was Gumbo not Rambo. :popcorn: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,957 Senior Member
    He should be charged for trying to dig a hole through the floor with that bucket haidbone.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,265 Senior Member
    Hope he doesn't make bail soon, I'm going to Orlando Wed.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    "Patron stabbed while disarming gunman, deputies say:

They did well and should be congratulated, too bad there were no CCWs at the scene, getting stabbed is a poor option.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 4,469 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »

That's code for "they beat the ever loving out of him"

I'm down with that.

Mike
    Decisions have consequences, not everything in life gets an automatic mulligan.
    KSU Firefighter
    BAMAAK wrote: »
    Hope he doesn't make bail soon, I'm going to Orlando Wed.
    Uh, there's more to worry about in Orlando than this meathead.

Plus where it happened is about 90 miles from Orlando...
    Overkill is underrated.
  • SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,458 Senior Member
    Small world, my friend owns the place.
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'm in love with a Glock
    Small world, my friend owns the place.
    That may explain why the patrons didn't do anything more... severe... to the guy.

They didn't want him to suffer loss of revenue during the police investigation and all the attendant cleanup.

Texans might shoot such folks, but in Florida we're neighborly enough to think of the proprietors...
    Overkill is underrated.
    Perhaps they were just not armed, However, they are without a doubt, very BRAVE and valiant men, they went up against an armed criminal assailant and prevailed !!

One did get stabbed, either way, it was a complete success, I do know this, those men would never have to pay to eat there, if it were My establishment.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,990 Senior Member
    Chalk one up fer the good guys :applause::applause::applause:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,796 Senior Member
    Noble must be an idiot. The report states he walked in with an Uzi with a silencer "and we knew he was going to use them".

I am going to bet it was an Uzi replica .22 with a faux silencer .

What a '****.

D
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 8,570 Senior Member
    Looking at the pic, the patrons stomped him good. If more people would step up and take idiots out from moment one like these brave folks did, there would be a lot less people hurt. Just glad that the folks that did the stomping were not made out to be vigilantes or something.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,600 Senior Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    Perhaps they were just not armed

In Florida, you can't carry in a bar.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
    Diver43 wrote: »
    Looking at the pic, the patrons stomped him good. If more people would step up and take idiots out from moment one like these brave folks did, there would be a lot less people hurt. Just glad that the folks that did the stomping were not made out to be vigilantes or something.

When un-armed brave men do a Mexican hat dance on an armed criminal bent on killing others, the stompers can't be considered vigilantes by any definition.

And for the record, the word "VIGILANTE" is a misnomer, (Spanish) it actually means "WATCHER" one who keeps watch, like a night watchman, not a seeker of vengeance or retribution.
    Fisheadgib wrote: »

Don't folks usually say, "I saw this guy standing there with a gun, so I ran out to My car and got My gun ?"
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,104 Senior Member
    Fisheadgib wrote: »

Ah, but you can carry in the portion of the restaurant which has the primary function of serving food. Don't be a victim.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
    JasonMPD wrote: »
    Ah, but you can carry in the portion of the restaurant which has the primary function of serving food. Don't be a victim.

I agree !!!! :guns:

I refuse to be a victim !!! :applause: :win:
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    You can carry in a bar as long as your reason to be there is to eat a meal too.

And if you want to be on the safe side of caution, you do not have to consume any alcohol too.
  • MississippiBoyMississippiBoy Senior Member Posts: 819 Senior Member
    Reminds me of a fake story about a guy who robbed somebody at knifepoint and was apprehended by 3-4 Marines just back from Afghanistan. They catch the bad guy, who manages to stab one of them. The story continues, "The alleged perpetrator was taken to _________ Hospital to be treated for a concussion, broken nose, broken arm, 4 cracked ribs, and multiple cuts and contusions he garnered when he slipped and fell off the curb."