Home Main Category Personal Defense

This hit way to close to home

twatwa Senior MemberPosts: 2,236 Senior Member
Within miles of my home, my daughter knew the 14 year old boy. Sad and sick.
And friends ask why I carry, one called me yesterday and said he now understands. It isn't always somewhere else as some believe. You never know, any place any time.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/25235053/shooting-reported-at-overland-park-jewish-community-center

Replies

• RazorbackerRazorbacker Senior Member Posts: 4,646 Senior Member
    This has been all over the news. I just don't know what is wrong with people.
    Teach your children to love guns, they'll never be able to afford drugs
  • SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,462 Senior Member
    Sick. Just sick.
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • Mrs_ChiefMrs_Chief Member Posts: 292 Member
    My prayers go out to the victims and their families. :angel2::angel2:

I'd drop a dime to the law on a SICKO like him in a NY minute.:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

Oh, they said it WAS a hate crime, well DUH!

Posted by BC
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,387 Senior Member
    This is sad, so stupid sad. But one thing to remember, I don't care how many people are killed by these idiots, more gun laws are NOT going to stop these insane acts. They are Not caused by guns, they are caused by a sick society. And the very ones that preach gun control are the ones that are at least partially responsible for this society being so sick.

Another thing, I absolutely hate these press conferences. Every tin horn with a title gets up and says something painfully obvious using words he/she didn't know existed but read up on it and was coached on what to say. It's like a puppet show. Almost like a ventriloquist is making their mouth move.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,758 Senior Member
    The guy is and always has been a vulgar, pathetic loser piece of excrement who needed to stretch a rope a long time ago. What's particularly ironic about this is that in his Jew-hating rage, he managed to kill a couple of Catholics and a Methodist...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • Pelagic KayakerPelagic Kayaker Banned Posts: 1,503 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    Another thing, I absolutely hate these press conferences. Every tin horn with a title gets up and says something painfully obvious using words he/she didn't know existed but read up on it and was coached on what to say. It's like a puppet show. Almost like a ventriloquist is making their mouth move.

You're right. It's most always a chance for some public official to use some horrific event to seek vanity and the public spotlight starting off with, "I'd first like to thank the local..." or "I"... "Me..." "Myself..." etc. Sick.