Home Main Category Hunting

Canadian annual seal hunt begins

CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior MemberPosts: 5,486 Senior Member
It is refreshing to see a country not cave to political pressure because some PeTA types getting all pissy.

i-club-u.jpg
When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

Replies

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 13,651 Senior Member
    I find it odd that a mammal will sit there, unrestrained, and get clubbed and the rest in the vicinity don't immediately wise up and head for the hills.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »
    I find it odd that a mammal will sit there, unrestrained, and get clubbed and the rest in the vicinity don't immediately wise up and head for the hills.

Here in the States, we call those mammals "gun control activists."
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,722 Senior Member
    17c285a8-51d3-4893-9047-2432a66cd541.jpg
    Overkill is underrated.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,022 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »
    It is a child care area of sorts, the young of all creatures are helpless at some point
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 8,890 Senior Member
    I think the best insight into how good of an aircraft the F-22 Raptor is came from one of the pilots who was interviewed for a History Channel documentary.

He said that shooting down an F-15 in mock combat (which has never been shot down in real combat even once) was "like clubbing baby seals".
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee