CNN Poll: Does the United States need stricter gun control laws?

bullsi1911bullsi1911 ModeratorPosts: 9,841 Senior Member
Bottom right of the page.
http://edition.cnn.com/

Remember, you can vote from each browser on each computer!
To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
-Mikhail Kalashnikov

Replies

• MississippiBoyMississippiBoy Senior Member Posts: 819 Senior Member
    1295 votes, 734 (57%) no, 561 (43%) yes.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,999 Senior Member
    did it
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    How would anyone even know this poll existed, since CNN's only audience are the handful of people working there.
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,197 Senior Member
    That link took me to something else. Couldn't find the poll. They probably took it down after it got too many "no" votes and lost its leftist media spin appeal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,137 Senior Member
    JasonMPD wrote: »
    That link took me to something else. Couldn't find the poll. They probably took it down after it got too many "no" votes and lost its leftist media spin appeal.

Scroll all the way down on the right corner, it's still there. 63% no 37% yes. so far
    Big Al1 wrote: »
    Scroll all the way down on the right corner, it's still there. 63% no 37% yes. so far

My phone's mobile version doesn't show it.

“There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,946 Senior Member
    I love it! I don't know what CNN thought they would find here, but I could have told them the NOs had it. These liberals still just don't get it. many Americans get the Second Amendment as for what it's about. Even if it would make things a little safer (which it wouldn't), repealing it would open the doors to Tyrany and Government Abuse, not to mention taking away our Constitutional Rights.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • avmechavmech Senior Member Posts: 858 Senior Member
    I feel like such a liberal, voted 3 times!!!!!!!!!
    NRA Benefactor Member
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,841 Senior Member
    JasonMPD wrote: »
    My phone's mobile version doesn't show it.

Scroll to the bottom of the page, then click on the link for "View Full Site"- then you should get the real page, and not the mobile version
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • JLDickmonJLDickmon Senior Member Posts: 1,726 Senior Member
    Done
    Never laugh at your wife's choices.
    You are one of them.
  • GunnerK19GunnerK19 Senior Member Posts: 1,083 Senior Member
    I'm a Conservative. How conservative? Only Alex P. Keaton has me beat.

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Ruger 10/22, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA
    avmech wrote: »

3 times? Amateur lib at best.

5+ times and mkre than half the votes have to be dead people.

GunnerK19 wrote: »

Liberal games.

• KENFU1911KENFU1911 Senior Member Posts: 1,052 Senior Member
    Does the United States need stricter gun control laws?
    No 68% 1479
    Yes 32% 684

Total votes: 2163
    This is not a scientific poll
    My idea of a warning shot is when the 2nd bad guy watches his 1st buddy go down....
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,222 Senior Member
    I voted several times earlier today. Just cleared recent history, refreshed page and voted again, and again and.............again. Like the Democrats do. :tooth:
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,520 Senior Member
    Currently 69% 'no', 31% 'yes'.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 19,111 Senior Member
    1557 to 696 (69%-31%) as of my first vote

funny (NOT), just voted from 2 other browsers and the "Yes" votes are still @1557 :cuss:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Big Al1 wrote: »

I doubt these are the kind of results Liberal CNN thought they would get. As I said, I love it!
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    avmech wrote: »

If you vote 10 times, we'll make you a Democratic Party Precinct Committeeman for the Chicago cemetery of your choice. Heck, go for broke - vote 20 times and you can be an honorary illegal alien.
    horselips wrote: »
    If you vote 10 times, we'll make you a Democratic Party Precinct Committeeman for the Chicago cemetery of your choice. Heck, go for broke - vote 20 times and you can be an honorary illegal alien.

Hell, vote 40 times and we'll make you Hillary's running mate for 2016, :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,952 Senior Member
    69 NO, 31 YES, 2500 VOTES When I voted.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug