Are we all racist now?

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,990 Senior Member
Good read and it hits the nail on the head. Change Eastern Europeans to our Illegals and it fits us too. Seems the British have had their share of PC brainwashing like us.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10860492/Are-we-all-racist-now.html
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    Is it racist to click the safety off your 1911 when you see a group of young men wearing hoodies? Is it racist to refer to all young punks as maggots? Is it racist to carry Critical Duty ammo to insure there is only one side of the story is told. :uhm: Later
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,952 Senior Member
    Good article! You cannot have uncontrolled immigration from 3rd world countries into relatively wealthy ones without serious repercussions.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    Me no lacist. Too srow fo lace.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • AntonioAntonio Senior Member Posts: 2,329 Senior Member
    Problem is that many of the immigrants come from a completely different cultural & social structure, and find hard if not impossible to adapt, thus trying to force via political pressure the host country to adapt to them.

Funny thing is that they bring with them (And then try to install in hosting country) the same practices that originally made them flee their failed societies.

Anyway, you're all selfish gringos.....Am I racist now? Oh wait, since I'm under the PC Polizei categorization that's impossible since I'm a Latino! So there!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,957 Senior Member
    Ain't but one race; HUMAN. Now there's a bunch of ethnicities and outward features that differentiate them, but they all share much the same DNA, and all bleed red (except for those space aliens living among us :silly:), so this 'racist' thing is a bit off target, as it were.

Anyway, I only hate the people that think the world owes them a living, or try to force their views on me, or, in general terms, don't have the good sense to MIND THEIR OWN :cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:BUSINESS! :tooth:
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,600 Senior Member
    Antonio wrote: »
    Problem is that many of the immigrants come from a completely different cultural & social structure, and find hard if not impossible to adapt, thus trying to force via political pressure the host country to adapt to them.

Funny thing is that they bring with them (And then try to install in hosting country) the same practices that originally made them flee their failed societies.

That's true nowadays but when the eastern Europeans emigrated to the US in the 50's and 60's that was not the case. The people comming from Europe wanted to be as American as possible and wanted to learn about and adapt to American life as much as possible.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,626 Senior Member
    There are, in fact, only 2 kinds of people. The decent, and the indecent. The devil is in the details of the definitions.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,935 Senior Member
    Fat Billy wrote: »
    Is it racist to refer to all young punks as maggots?. :uhm: Later
    Not if they are at boot camp
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
    NN wrote: »
    Not if they are at boot camp

That's Marine boot camp. The Navy probably had a general name for recruits, but all my D.I. ever called us was 'worthless sunny beaches'.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,655 Senior Member
    We were called maggots, kinda hurt my feelings.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 6,993 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Ain't but one race; HUMAN.

This is quite correct. . .and I'm a racist.:tooth:
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,104 Senior Member
    Dislike the black president's proposed legislation? You are a racist.

Dislike the black president's veto of legislation? You're a racist.

You can't win with a false flag waving, race baiting, freedom hating administration.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,990 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    We were called maggots, kinda hurt my feelings.

That might be a step up from whale XXXX excrement!
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,825 Senior Member
    Fisheadgib wrote: »
    That's true nowadays but when the eastern Europeans emigrated to the US in the 50's and 60's that was not the case. The people comming from Europe wanted to be as American as possible and wanted to learn about and adapt to American life as much as possible.

This is generally true. However, the U.S. didn't just open the door and let them flow in like the gates on a dam. That's the problem we have here in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California now days. We border another country and the politicians turn a blind eye to the illegals coming across. And nowadays they are even acting like their illegal entry is really ok under the covers. But as the artical pointed out, the Labor party (Akin to our Dummycraps) allowed this flood because most of these poorer immigrants would more than likely vote for them. That's the driving force behind what Obammy and the Dummycraps here are doing too. They would love for us to give all the illegals a free ticket to become citizens so they would pick up a quick 11-12 mil. votes. Then it would be a cold day in hell before you see another Republican elected to a major office. In fact, that's what they are doing with our education system too. They indoctrinate, not educate. People had better wake up before it's too late, if it isn't already. Because once this goes so far, then there will only be one way to get our country back, and I don't think any of us want to have to resort to that.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,825 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    I think a lot of folks are BECOMING "racist", because it's rammed down our throats CONSTANTLY. if you would let crap be and get along with life rather than focusing, forcing, calling attention to ________, (insert whatever here) Things would get better.
    I know for FACT that I don't do well with being forced fed something. I reckon most folks with a pair don't.

I think the true issue of racism needed addressing. But the lame stream media and the left won't leave it alone. Typical of the left, they want to cram their agendas down our throats. They don't give a crap about the Constitution, basic rights, or the pursuit of your happiness unless all their agendas have been fulfilled first.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    Bigslug wrote: »
    This is quite correct. . .and I'm a racist.:tooth:

I'm not a racist; I hate people I dislike with equal vigor and enthusiasm. People like murders, rapists, child molesters, robbers and thieves, armed or not, Democrat and Republican politicians(money and power mongers of the worst sort), neo-Nazis, communists, fascists, totalitarians, chikkin poo terrorists, wife beaters, etc. Their skin color or ethnic features aren't a factor. What they do, is the ONLY factor.

• Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    I'm not a racist; I hate people I dislike with equal vigor and enthusiasm. People like murders, rapists, child molesters, robbers and thieves, armed or not, Democrat and Republican politicians(money and power mongers of the worst sort), neo-Nazis, communists, fascists, totalitarians, chikkin poo terrorists, wife beaters, etc. Their skin color or ethnic features aren't a factor. What they do, is the ONLY factor.

+1 I give everyone an equal chance to be disliked.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,606 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    I think a lot of folks are BECOMING "racist", because it's rammed down our throats CONSTANTLY. if you would let crap be and get along with life rather than focusing, forcing, calling attention to ________, (insert whatever here) Things would get better.
    I know for FACT that I don't do well with being forced fed something. I reckon most folks with a pair don't.

Folks are just tired of it. A person who is willing to discuss the subject of racism can't make a single logical point to a lefty without being branded as a hater.

Most folks discriminate against people who behave badly or have a nasty personality, and just ignore the minor things like skin color, or level of attractiveness, intelligence, etc. But, these days, even ignoring someone that you disagree with can get you branded as a racist.
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,683 Senior Member
    Check your privilege, ****.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    Check your privilege, ****.

If you ain't the lead sled dog, the view never changes anyway.

• agewonagewon Senior Member Posts: 655 Senior Member
    When my parents emigrated to this country 45 years ago, they were allowed entry because there were void to be filled. There was work and opportunity. And back then, the immigrants chased the american dream, "prosperity through hard work".
    Now fast forward to our dismal economy and ever growing social entitlements. Am I a racist because I don't want to see these immigrants add a further burden to our country?
    What happened in the past 10 years when we started off punishing employers who hired illegals to now, when we encourage illegals? Looks to me like buying votes and nothing more.