Some of the strictest gun control laws in the country didn't prevent this

knitepoetknitepoet Senior MemberPosts: 19,009 Senior Member
http://www.examiner.com/article/blaming-nra-over-killings-shows-no-amount-of-laws-enough-for-anti-gunners

Of course one of the victims dad says it's the NRA's fault his son was killed by a douche that killed a bunch of folks because he was a 22 year old virgin.

Here's the shooter's last video, where he lays out his plan and reasons.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/24/us/elliot-rodger-video-transcript/

edited because of an error I made in reading comprehension :silly:
Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Replies

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,351 Senior Member
    knitepoet wrote: »
    Of course the crazy shooter's dad says it's the NRA's fault his son was a douche that killed a bunch of folks because he was a 22 year old virgin.
    That was one of the victim's fathers. I am sorry his son was murdered and he has my deepest sympathy, but he is putting blame in the wrong place.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 19,009 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    That was one of the victim's fathers. I am sorry his son was murdered and he has my deepest sympathy, but he is putting blame in the wrong place.
    You are correct... OOPS :doh:

Edited the OP
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Either watch the video in the second link, or read the transcript (also in that link), and you'll see how bat guano crazy the shooter was

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,351 Senior Member
    He murdered 3 people with a knife, then 3 more with a gun. After that, he ran down some people with his BMW. I don't see anyone screaming for knives and BMW's to get banned. He went through the waiting periods, he had magazine limitations. He passed background checks. His parents even called the cops because they were afraid that he was going to do something terrible. And this is the NRA's fault?
    And this is the NRA's fault?
    {sarcasm}
    Of course :roll:

Don't you know how EVIL guns are, they just go nuts, run rampant and kill people at random {/sarcasm}

blame_zpsd37f8eb9.jpg

• NomadacNomadac Senior Member Posts: 890 Senior Member
    We should send this to all of those that harp on more Gun Control Laws and put the blame on the real cause of violence.
  • wildgenewildgene Senior Member Posts: 1,036 Senior Member

...the killer's father has come out parroting the victim's father, blaming the NRA...