Home Main Category Clubhouse

Happy Birthday on 31st May to Clint Eastwood

DirtyDevonHammerhandDirtyDevonHammerhand MemberPosts: 37 Member
Well it his Birthday today although I maybe 1 early because where I am 1 day ahead to say Happy To the most popular or 1 of the most popular actor Clint Eastwood who had a great career from Cowboy to his most popular Cop Role Dirty Harry. He was good directing.
So Happy Birthday to Dirty Harry.

How would you rate Clint Eastwood Today 18 votes

Good
27% 5 votes
Excellent
61% 11 votes
I don't really care
11% 2 votes

Replies

• DirtyDevonHammerhandDirtyDevonHammerhand Member Posts: 37 Member
    Clint Eastwood turn 84 today. I understand & like you all that Dirty Harry & Man with No Name role is only Clint Eastwood gig.
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,367 Senior Member
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 8,549 Senior Member
    Clint's been Da Man since he was on Rawhide!!

B000VS6R3A.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
  • BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,992 Senior Member
    At 85 Clint is still the man.

As we age, it is important to do so gracefully. Most of us know our limitations because time takes away little things, little by little. Our eyes start to lose their focus, our bones and joints creak, we become less flexible and slower, but our minds stay sharp. Clint may not draw a six gun like used to, but he's sharp enough to produce and direct some mighty fine films.

Here's to Clint!

D
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Rare indeed, someone with so many divergent careers. Cowboy star, then cop star, then just tough guy star. And rather than go nuts on coke and die at 40, he then starts a new career as director, wins the Oscar for best director AND best picture (Unforgiven) -- also one of the best westerns ever, many more successes. And he's still going, a new pic coming out soon. Heck, most people are DEAD at 84.

I've said "Hi, Mayor" to him often, when I lived in the Bay Area, would go down to Carmel and hang out at his Hog's Breath Saloon. That was when he ran for and was elected mayor there.

Clint is a pretty intense womanizer, true, but hey, the gals he was with knew his reputation, so it's a two way street.

Happy Bday, dude!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Happy Birthday Clint!

His newest movie is Jersey Boys, the story of the Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.

http://www.deadline.com/2014/04/hot-trailer-clint-eastwoods-jersey-boys/
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • GunnerK19GunnerK19 Senior Member Posts: 1,095 Senior Member
    weehourshowers_zps2f05ce3f.png
    I'm a Conservative. How conservative? Only Alex P. Keaton has me beat.

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA, Pietta 1860 .44 snubnose
    Happy 85th Birthday to Clint Eastwood. Great actor, Great producer & director. I read recently that Clint Eastwood will direct the movie of the founder of Ferrari, Enzo Ferrari Untouchables& Ronin star Robert DeNerio will play the Founder & racing car driver. That will be good.
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 5,052 Senior Member
    Big Al1 wrote: »
    Clint's been Da Man since he was on Rawhide!!

B000VS6R3A.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Happy Birthday Rowdy.

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
    Happy Birthday from couple days ago sorry I was to busy. Happy 86th Birthday Clint Eastwood. I be looking forward to see one of your son Scott Eastwood in Fast & Furious 8 with Kurt Russell & Vin Diesel.
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,367 Senior Member
    I saw this coming but couldn't break the Time Space Continuum thingy to post up about it. :tooth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PirVtiJuvDs
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,633 Senior Member
    So...you like Clint, or what? :jester:

See you next year, I guess.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
    I know it to early but better write now Happy Birthday to Clint Eastwood he turn 87. His son Scott is good actor like him. He was great in Fate & Furious.
    I know it to early but better write now Happy Birthday to Clint Eastwood he turn 87. His son Scott is good actor like him. He was great in Fate & Furious.
    I maybe 1 day late but Happy Birthday to Clint Eastwood. I read recently he making one more come back in acting. After Gran Torino he was producing & directing movies. He 88 this year.
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    Is it that time of the year again?
    Well I got in time to wish Clint Eastwood Happy 89th Birthday. I seen his recent movie & most likely his last movie as actor in The Mule. It was sad. But he performed well in Screen. But he will be back making movies only as Producer & Director like some of the movie he did. So Go Ahead Make his Day
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,746 Senior Member
    Happy Birthday 🎂 Clint.
    May he be blessed with another 89 years.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

Happy Birthday to Clint Eastwood. He be 90. Welcome your 90's Clint Eastwood
    He turns 90 tomorrow. Dang, were did the time go?
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 12,645 Senior Member
    Like Clint a lot.  He had one great hit with directing Unforgiven, but that's the only directing movie I think he'll be remembered for.  He was very good in all his movie roles, much better being directed than directing.  What's remarkable is he made an award-winning Western long after most people stopped going to see Westerns.  If he'd started directing 40 years ago getting experience as a director he'd probably be great one of the ones.
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
  • 1hogfan831hogfan83 Member Posts: 347 Member
    My fav will always be Josey Wales, which I think was his directing debut also.  I never liked his Dirty Harry movies, maybe it was just the clothes.  He’s one of the best no doubt, Happy Bday, Whatever your name is.   :D
    "Well he shoulda armed him self" William Munney-Unforgiven"
    "You believe there is one God, that is good, even the demons believe and shudder in fear" James 2:19
    edited June 2020 #23
    Gene L said:
    Like Clint a lot.  He had one great hit with directing Unforgiven, but that's the only directing movie I think he'll be remembered for.  He was very good in all his movie roles, much better being directed than directing.  What's remarkable is he made an award-winning Western long after most people stopped going to see Westerns.  If he'd started directing 40 years ago getting experience as a director he'd probably be great one of the ones.
    I hope he's not just remembered for Unforgiven. Don't forget Million Dollar Baby which won Best Movie, Best Director, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor (4 Oscars) and was a dang good movie to boot.

Happy 90th to Clint, may he still crank them movies out.

• Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 12,645 Senior Member
    Yeah  I didn't see that movie and forgot about it.  
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
    Watch it.

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 7,928 Senior Member
    I saw MDB..

I liked his guest appearance on the old tv serial Mister Ed. 
    Happy 91st Birthday to Clint Eastwood.  Go ahead make Clint Day on his 91st Birthday. He got a latest Cry Macho. I seeing his Rawhide Tv series episode. :)B)
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 9,467 Senior Member
    Time for another poll maybe?

What is more weird, Bobbert, or this thread?

Who likes beer?
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 7,642 Senior Member
    Interesting yearly bump.  Of well, happy b-day Clint.  Same birthday as my dad!
    Happy birthday Clint. May you have many more.
    He's really up there so may continue to have good health.
    🎊🎂🎉

• JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 1,341 Senior Member
    The OP is good. Dude remembers year to year to show up and give ole Clint a birthday shout out and I can't remember if I got a shower yesterday or not. Impressive. 
    We've been conditioned to believe that obedience is virtuous and voting is freedom-