Tickets to Hillary Speech On Sale, 66% Off

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
What a sale, hurry-up fellers before they are all gone :jester: I wouldn't pay a wooden nickel to see that witch :cuss::cuss:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/tickets-hillary-speech-sale-66_793871.html
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,073 Senior Member
    The Libtards would show if you pay them, just like when it's time to vote!!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,909 Senior Member
    Big Al1 wrote: »
    The Libtards would show if you pay them, just like when it's time to vote!!

That's a classic line there Big Al, but unfortunately probably very true, :tooth:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,807 Senior Member
    Donna Shalala became the President of the University of Miami in 2001 and promptly invited Al Gore to give his Climate Change presentation. I was given free tickets and attended with my wife. I sat through the entire presentation and could only shake my head and grumble under my breath at the male bovine excrement being sucked up by the libtard crowd. It proved to me that there is a large group dummycrat sheeple that will swallow whatever is given them by their iconic leadership. Hillary is their next torch bearer. I would go just to see how bad it is. Good entertainment is hard to find these days.

D
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
    BigDanS wrote: »
    Donna Shalala became the President of the University of Miami in 2001 and promptly invited Al Gore to give his Climate Change presentation. I was given free tickets and attended with my wife. I sat through the entire presentation and could only shake my head and grumble under my breath at the male bovine excrement being sucked up by the libtard crowd. It proved to me that there is a large group dummycrat sheeple that will swallow whatever is given them by their iconic leadership. Hillary is their next torch bearer. I would go just to see how bad it is. Good entertainment is hard to find these days.

D

Yeah I would too but I couldn't afford the Rolaids or Nexium it would take to get the acid level in my stomach neutralized after that.

:angry::tissue::yikes::vomit::rotflmao:
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    Mahalo for the link but I have enough fertilizer for the garden already.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
    Mahalo for the link but I have enough fertilizer for the garden already.

Yeah but just think! You could rent four or five 18 wheelers and get enough where you'd never need to buy fertilizer again.

:roll2::roll2::roll2:
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,180 Senior Member
    I've cleaned out enough old barn stalls to know what she's gonna shovel looks and smells like. And her voice is irritating. And she's ugly as homemade sin. No thanks.
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Just went to the website. Plenty tickets left as low as $15! :tooth:

Hey that's 1/2 pound of smokeless powder or 500 primers to reload with. I'd rather blow smoke ouuta a gun bbl than have her try and blow smoke up my butt :rotflmao::rotflmao:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,945 Senior Member
    I wouldn't pay 15 cents to have to listen to that hag :nono:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,735 Senior Member
    I would pay $15 for a ticket to her speech......................just so I could go along and heckle!

Would probably start by chanting 'Benghazi'........
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,122 Senior Member
    Wish I had the cash....I'd buy 3000 tickets and never show up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • bhl2506bhl2506 Senior Member Posts: 1,847 Senior Member
    I would go but I would probably end up in jail for inciting to riot! Can't stand that female. :vomit:
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.
  • KENFU1911KENFU1911 Senior Member Posts: 1,052 Senior Member

I shall wait for the hulu free edition....Thanks.......Ken
    My idea of a warning shot is when the 2nd bad guy watches his 1st buddy go down....
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,695 Senior Member
    JasonMPD wrote: »
    Wish I had the cash....I'd buy 3000 tickets and never show up.

No...buy the tickets and show up so you can video the empty seats and poor response to applause lines to give to Fox News. :tooth:
  • FlashoverFlashover Member Posts: 390 Member
    orchidman wrote: »
    I would pay $15 for a ticket to her speech......................just so I could go along and heckle!

Would probably start by chanting 'Benghazi'........

I'd pay 15 bucks to listen to the speech...long as it is spoken at her graveside.
    I just wish her and Bubba would just fade away into oblivion.
    bisley wrote: »
    No...buy the tickets and show up so you can video the empty seats and poor response to applause lines to give to Fox News. :tooth:

The trend of late is to have any protestors/disruptor s arrested and dragged outta the building. They are all for freedom of speech until you disagree with them. I don't like that from EITHER SIDE of the isle. I'm talking about just asking questions, telling them what they don't wanna hear or answer, not trying to drown out the speakers. Respect is a two-way street.
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,122 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    The trend of late is to have any protestors/disruptor s arrested and dragged outta the building. They are all for freedom of speech until you disagree with them. I don't like that from EITHER SIDE of the isle. I'm talking about just asking questions, telling them what they don't wanna hear or answer, not trying to drown out the speakers. Respect is a two-way street.

Gweneth Paltro recently tweeted that hearing negative remarks about herself online was "de-humanizing" and likened it to being a war victim.

Liberals love to spout s*** all over the place then cry foul when someone dissents. They are whiny children with no curfew, nothing more.

“There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers