Report of Teaparty death greatly exaggerated

13»

Replies

• Pelagic KayakerPelagic Kayaker Banned Posts: 1,503 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    I'm beginning to believe that some of you would vote for Chairman Mao if he were still alive and running on the Republican ticket. He's the Republican nominee, so he must be better than the Democrat, Libertarian, or Independent candidate, right?

So please tell us Mike, who did you vote for in the presidential elections?
    "The reflection upon my situation and that of this army produces many an uneasy hour when all around me are wrapped in sleep. Few people know the predicament we are in" ~General George Washington, January 14, 1776
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,321 Senior Member
    They don't come much more conservative than Mao.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    :popcorn:
    It's because I hate Trump.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,896 Senior Member
    :deadhorse::deadhorse::yesno::yesno:
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,844 Senior Member
    (laughing ...really, I am ...I find this incredibly funny) First, just last year, "I'm a moderate", ...then, in January, "I'm a liberal", ...last week "I'm a Sierra Club member" ...and then today with beautiful blue skies above "I'm now a GOPer." Heh heh heh!!! As Scotty on Star Trek would say, "For god sakes man, pull it together!" ...er ...hmm ...maybe it's the doctor dude who says that. ...Anyway, getting back on topic, you're admitting that you don't vote in the presidential elections ...am I right? ....that is of course unless you vote the "Green" ticket ...hey, that's okay, each his own. But I do have to ask ... Ronnie "burning babies in their beds"? ...really Cali? Is that the current Alex Jones rant?

Geez, how many times does it need to be repeated that I vote in Presidential elections? I just don't vote for anti-liberty douchebags. Ever.

In case history eludes you, or Google is too difficult, RR started the militarized war on drugs. This has led us to the point where sheriffs are throwing grenades into occupied playpens at 3 AM.

Depending on the government interference you clamor for, you are all over the map. You may not like my politics, but I consistently strive for Liberty. Period. I do not contradict myself, nor do I engage in hypocrisy.

You on the other hand:

FlipFlops_04.gif
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,778 Senior Member
    CaliFFL wrote: »

In case history eludes you, or Google is too difficult, RR started the militarized war on drugs. This has led us to the point where sheriffs are throwing grenades into occupied playpens at 3 AM.

reference for those that have not heard about this story:
    http://reason.com/blog/2014/05/30/when-drug-warriors-burn-a-baby-whos-the
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,190 Senior Member
    So please tell us Mike, who did you vote for in the presidential elections?

Rand Paul and/or Trey Gowdy. Libtard rhino whining appeasers need not apply. You can vote for the guy from Jersey that wouldn't know the Constitution if it slapped him silly, or some flip flopping appeaser if you wish.
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.