the guy we traded 5 enemies for, deserter and Muslim. :-)

gaimangaiman BannedPosts: 60 Member
we'll never learn. either NUKE em or don't bother doing anything at all, cause you can't win with the "tactics" that the US military tries.. Nam should have taught us that much.

Replies

• KENFU1911KENFU1911 Senior Member Posts: 1,052 Senior Member
    The Tactics the US Military uses are sound........the "tactics" the huckleberry politicians in DC make them use.....not so sound........... and we learned that that well before Nam.........Ken
    My idea of a warning shot is when the 2nd bad guy watches his 1st buddy go down....
  • gaimangaiman Banned Posts: 60 Member
    no, the tactics he military would LIKE to use aint "sound", either. They are intended to WASTE resources, instead of eliminating all of our enemies. if we did the latter, the military would then no longer have a JOB, and the military IS basically just a bloated, worthless unemployment burau. It has been so since WW2. If you have any sense, you just NUKE the enemy's resources until he's got nothing left to support his troops.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,666 Senior Member
    gaiman wrote: »
    no, the tactics he military would LIKE to use aint "sound", either. They are intended to WASTE resources, instead of eliminating all of our enemies. if we did the latter, the military would then no longer have a JOB, and the military IS basically just a bloated, worthless unemployment burau. It has been so since WW2. If you have any sense, you just NUKE the enemy's resources until he's got nothing left to support his troops.

Good grief Charlie Brown.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 20,944 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    Good grief Charlie Brown.

Entertaining, isn't he?
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
    I shall avoid getting the Ban Hammer..................and just grab a beer..............Ken
    My idea of a warning shot is when the 2nd bad guy watches his 1st buddy go down....
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 7,153 Senior Member
    KENFU1911 wrote: »
    I shall avoid getting the Ban Hammer..................and just grab a beer..............Ken

I take it back Kenny. . .you ARE wise!
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
    Bigslug wrote: »
    I take it back Kenny. . .you ARE wise!

:tooth:
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    BALDERDASH!

gaiman is beginning to wool me the wrong way.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,229 Senior Member
    Little feller can spread crap faster than a 10,000 gallon pressurized liquid manure spreader. And that's saying something.
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,246 Senior Member
    Wow, true genius is so rare. Please go say that in any bar near to any military base in the United States.
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,000 Senior Member
    No, no, no, not nuking; use nape and snake; it is a lot more fun.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    gaiman is our Renaissance man - not only is he a master of all things ballistic, he is also a master of military and foreign policy. HOW, did we ever get along before he joined our forum? Any day now, gaiman will teach us to win the lottery, cure cancer, find Elvis...
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,958 Senior Member
    horselips wrote: »
    gaiman is our Renaissance man - not only is he a master of all things ballistic, he is also a master of military and foreign policy. HOW, did we ever get along before he joined our forum? Any day now, gaiman will teach us to win the lottery, cure cancer, find Elvis...

:roll2:
    :applause::nono::applause::buff2::uhm::rotflmao: :rotflmao: :jester:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,203 Senior Member
    A massive unemployment bureau? :uhm:

He's a ****, but he staying on the side of entertainment for now.

Funny though, we have a volunteer military. So rather than getting any ole job these youngins choose to go in the service.

If anything, aside from all other aspects of honor and commitment, by them joining the military, they've effectively REDUCED unemployment by not immediately flooding the civilian job market straight out of high school and making current civilian unemployment worse.

They are pillars of our country in MANY regards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers