Illegal Alien Smuggling by Obama Administration

PFDPFD Senior MemberPosts: 1,202 Senior Member
We would all be so much better off if there were more Congressmen like Paul Gosar. Republican from AZ.

I still get his emails because I used to be able to vote for him. I wish I still could.

He's still a noob and has some dues to pay before he gets any national attention but damn, I like the way he thinks:

From his latest email:

Illegal Alien Smuggling by Obama Administration
However, the enjoyment of being home quickly faded when I learned that the Obama Administration has been implementing a policy where illegal aliens apprehended in Texas are being shipped by plane or bus to Arizona utilizing taxpayer money. Officials from DHS confirmed in a briefing with my staff this week that at least 7 flights transporting illegal aliens to other states have already occurred at a price of $53,000 per flight.

These illegal aliens are then dumped at Arizona bus stations in 100 degree heat, and in some cases with no food or water. Flooding our streets with illegal aliens who are being abandoned without resources is not just inhumane and cruel, it is a crime and federal law bans alien smuggling. To make matters worse, when this Administration decided to dump these illegal immigrants in Arizona communities, they failed to notify the Arizona Governor's office, the Arizona Department of Public Safety and the Arizona Department of Homeland Security of this new policy.

President Obama, Attorney General Eric Holder and the Department of Homeland Security have crossed a line that a Constitutional Republic must not tolerate. This Administration is now facilitating the inhumane smuggling of illegal aliens from Texas to Arizona.
This is the most lawless administration in the history of this great country and Eric Holder should have resigned or been fired a long time ago.

Impeachment Proceedings for Attorney General Eric Holder
While it is hard to discern which of Eric Holders previous trespasses are most egregious, this is one scandal for which he cannot retain his job. It starts at the top with Eric Holder and if the chief law enforcement officer of the United States is not going to enforce the laws of this land, then he should be impeached.

Government Waste - Fact of the Week: The National Institutes of Health (NIH) is spending almost $200,000 to study how transgender women use social media such as Facebook to determine how their use affects their chances of contracting HIV.
That's all I got.

Paul

Replies

• Pelagic KayakerPelagic Kayaker Banned Posts: 1,503 Senior Member
    ...don't cha know it's about the war on drugs? /sarc

Excellent post btw.
    "The reflection upon my situation and that of this army produces many an uneasy hour when all around me are wrapped in sleep. Few people know the predicament we are in" ~General George Washington, January 14, 1776
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,855 Senior Member
    Also, Don't ya know Big Oh doesn't give much of a damn? It's like Fast and Furious and all the other crap this administration has been trying to cramn down our throats. They've already pushed us way yonder off the map.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Hail King Obammy :cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,106 Senior Member
    If the news media went after Obama in the same manner they went after Nixon, Obama would already be deep in an impeachment hearing. Taking illegal aliens from one state and dumping them in another is not following the law. Eric Holder also needs to be impeached along with his buddy, Obama.
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,280 Senior Member
    Sounds like payback to AZ for fighting for their rights against illegals. Chicago politics at its best.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,608 Senior Member
    BAMAAK wrote: »
    Sounds like payback to AZ for fighting for their rights against illegals. Chicago politics at its best.
    You took the words right out of my fingertips!
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,104 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    If the news media went after Obama in the same manner they went after Nixon, Obama would already be deep in an impeachment hearing. Taking illegal aliens from one state and dumping them in another is not following the law. Eric Holder also needs to be impeached along with his buddy, Obama.

"...not following the law"......no frickin kidding; it's downright interstate human trafficking, kidnapping and extortion at the least. If any die on the trip or as a result of it, it's depraved indifference murder...

Say what you want about G.W. Bush, but the Obama administration has been the most scandalous in history....

IRS prejudice, Benghazi cover up, ACA rollout (Sibelius), VA deaths, Fast/Furious, Bergdahl release, Bundy Ranch, anything Eric Holder....and I'm forgetting many many more. All in THIS TERM. Like 8 scandals in 12 months....and no impeachment or trials?

Clinton got impeached for an Oval Office ****. For ----'s sake we can't get Obama impeached on things that actually MATTER!?!? If Obama was just getting BJs in the Oval office it'd be the absolute least of this nation's problems....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    He has a progressive agenda to fundamentally change America from what it is and it sucks hind teat.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,626 Senior Member
    What goes around, comes around. Arizona tries to help the federal government control illegal immigration by passing SB1070, the federal government fights tooth and nail against it, but WHOOOOOOA, as soon as Texas gets a flood of illegal minors, who does the federal government call on for help? Where does it try to send its overflow? Wait for it...Arizona! The Highway Patrol should meet these buses at the border and turn them around or arrest everybody inside. Every illegal should also be arrested as they deplane at the airport, put right back on a bus, and driven to... California. The PRC is a 'sanctuary' state full of 'sanctuary' cities, and so they should be delighted to receive them.
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,104 Senior Member
    horselips wrote: »
    What goes around, comes around. Arizona tries to help the federal government control illegal immigration by passing SB1070, the federal government fights tooth and nail against it, but WHOOOOOOA, as soon as Texas gets a flood of illegal minors, who does the federal government call on for help? Where does it try to send its overflow? Wait for it...Arizona! The Highway Patrol should meet these buses at the border and turn them around or arrest everybody inside. Every illegal should also be arrested as they deplane at the airport, put right back on a bus, and driven to... California. The PRC is a 'sanctuary' state full of 'sanctuary' cities, and so they should be delighted to receive them.

Hell. Yes.

Stop ALL federal government vehicles as they try and enter the state.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,661 Senior Member
    horselips wrote: »
    What goes around, comes around. Arizona tries to help the federal government control illegal immigration by passing SB1070, the federal government fights tooth and nail against it, but WHOOOOOOA, as soon as Texas gets a flood of illegal minors, who does the federal government call on for help? Where does it try to send its overflow? Wait for it...Arizona!

Arizona like California has sanctuary cities. Actually quite a few states have these.

http://www.sanctuarycities.info/
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.