Multi-millionaire Hillary tells ABC she was 'dead broke' (and deflects on Benghazi)

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Talk about seeing things through 'Rose Colored Glasses'.................

Lets see, she had some sweet deals fall into her lap. Remember she rented the SS "Shack/Gate Building" to the GOVT fer as much as her mortage payment at her NY house, charged them for protecting her! And what about he billing the DNC for lawyers fees/out of pocket campaign costs her and Bubba piled up?

Oh please..........."What Difference Does It Make" go away far away..............you witch!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/10/multi-millionaire-hillary-tells-abc-was-dead-broke-and-deflects-on-benghazi/
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Can we get her appointed as the next ambassador to Libya?
    :uhm:
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • PFDPFD Senior Member Posts: 1,202 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Can we get her appointed as the next ambassador to Libya?
    :uhm:
    Jerry

If this guy would be the head of her security detail then I say do it!

(Why him? What difference does it make?)

Benghazi-Attack-consulate-550x344.jpg
    That's all I got.

Paul
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 19,020 Senior Member
    PFD wrote: »

(Why him? What difference does it make?)

Benghazi-Attack-consulate-550x344.jpg
    :agree: :that: :devil:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,778 Senior Member
    1ninetymilesmBafg1qz4s6ho1_500.jpg
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 15,213 Senior Member
    I've got a refrigerator box she can live in....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,190 Senior Member
    I got a sink hole in need of fill material.
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    Aw C'mon, give the Clintons a break - the dollar ain't what it used to be and everybody knows the measly presidential salary of just $400Gs is barely enough to make ends meet. Never mind that after taxes it's all disposable since transportation, lodging, utilities, housekeeping, landscaping, and meals are graciously covered by Mr. & Mrs. Taxpayer, and even Junior Taxpayer.

Who does this beotch think she's kidding? Bill made millions in salary hanging out as Prez for 8 years, and he had no living expenses whatsoever besides a change of clothes, and I'm sure his campaign surpluses covered even that. I'll never believe they were broke when his term of office ended, no matter what his legal fees were. Hillary is a liar, she lies all the time, and she lies about everything.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    1ninetymilesmBafg1qz4s6ho1_500.jpg

That ain't right. Neither are they!

I saw where Chelsea was considering getting into politics and running fer office. The rotten apples don't fall far from the tree if she is anything like her mother/father and most likely is.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,503 Senior Member
    She had inked an eight million dollar book deal BEFORE they left the Whitehouse. Bubba inked his own ten million dollar deal later that year, approximately ten minutes after Bush' inaugural speech. This doesn't take into account any money received for speaking engagements, with one such event paying Bubba 125K! I don't have figures for Hillary, but I seem to recall her charging 50K. Apparently, ~$18mil. doesn't carry somebody as far as it used to.

She feels your pain America. :roll:
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 2,410 Senior Member
    Didn't Hillary also take 25 thousand and turn it into 1 million in about 6 months?
    rberglof wrote: »
    Didn't Hillary also take 25 thousand and turn it into 1 million in about 6 months?

Now that was some super investing there! Must have been sheer luck, just like "Finding" all them FBI files laying on a table in the hallway of the WH that just happened to be dossiers on their political opponents. Amazing stuff.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,198 Senior Member
    horselips wrote: »
    ..........Hillary is a liar, she lies all the time, and she lies about everything.
    Every Progressive in this entire country and throughout the world are pathological liars. Their politics and overall philosophy is based in Marxism. They will lie, cheat, steal and even murder to advance the cause of Marxism. Progressive is just a nice name for Communist. They are taking us down the slow-walk to the Communist Utopia they keep describing.

FOX News commentators should stop using the term "liberal" when they refer to this crowd. They are Progressives, and are determined to undermine everything that is the basis for our Constitutional Republic. People like the Clintons, B.O. and the lions share of Democrat politicians have advanced this cause so far, that it will probably take decades to reverse it, if at all.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • Pelagic KayakerPelagic Kayaker Banned Posts: 1,503 Senior Member
    Every Progressive in this entire country and throughout the world are pathological liars. Their politics and overall philosophy is based in Marxism. They will lie, cheat, steal and even murder to advance the cause of Marxism. Progressive is just a nice name for Communist. They are taking us down the slow-walk to the Communist Utopia they keep describing.

FOX News commentators should stop using the term "liberal" when they refer to this crowd. They are Progressives, and are determined to undermine everything that is the basis for our Constitutional Republic. People like the Clintons, B.O. and the lions share of Democrat politicians have advanced this cause so far, that it will probably take decades to reverse it, if at all.

Well said.
    "The reflection upon my situation and that of this army produces many an uneasy hour when all around me are wrapped in sleep. Few people know the predicament we are in" ~General George Washington, January 14, 1776
  • Pelagic KayakerPelagic Kayaker Banned Posts: 1,503 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Now that was some super investing there! Must have been sheer luck, just like "Finding" all them FBI files laying on a table in the hallway of the WH that just happened to be dossiers on their political opponents. Amazing stuff.

I wish you heathens would leave this poor woman alone! You do know she had a terrible fall just before her scheduled appearance with the Foreign Relations Committee on Benghazi right? Jeez, give her a break.
    "The reflection upon my situation and that of this army produces many an uneasy hour when all around me are wrapped in sleep. Few people know the predicament we are in" ~General George Washington, January 14, 1776
  • Dr. dbDr. db Senior Member Posts: 1,541 Senior Member
    Sexists! She deserved to be elected just because of her gender since no
    woman has been elected before. There I summarized her campaign. You can go to sleep now and wake up for the election in 2016.
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 2,410 Senior Member
    They refer to themselves as Progressive Democrats.
  • RazorbackerRazorbacker Senior Member Posts: 4,646 Senior Member
    When the "Magic Negro,( not my words, the very liberal LA Times coined that phrase), came along the press turned on her. So what I find interesting is, in the interviews she's doing to sell this latest book, they don't seem to be giving her the pass I would have expected.
    Teach your children to love guns, they'll never be able to afford drugs
    When the "Magic Negro,( not my words, the very liberal LA Times coined that phrase), came along the press turned on her. So what I find interesting is, in the interviews she's doing to sell this latest book, they don't seem to be giving her the pass I would have expected.

It does appear the national media aren't as forgiving toward her as they once were and a few had looks of " You gotta be 'Crapping' me" if you expect anyone to believe this on their faces during interviews even though they didn't condemn her absurd comments.