Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Another broken campaign promise

CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior MemberPosts: 5,486 Senior Member
Obama is now openly breaking promises to the left and the Libertarians that voted for him. Is he even trying to get re-elected?

http://world-news.newsvine.com/_news/2011/10/06/8191164-calif-pot-dispensaries-told-by-feds-to-shut-down#comments
When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

Replies

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,135 Senior Member
    I had seen that earlier. I thought he was going to look the other way.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    :angry::cuss: Well did anyone expect anything less from the Odummy administration? I mean come on this dude, has been talking out of both sides of his mouth ever since he was born, why do you expect him to change his ways of Nazism and fascism now?!!!!!!!!!!!! Him and his whole administration is nothing more than a bad side show in a cheap traveling carnival...and Obummy is the Barker.....One a more serious note:

The American people might be forgetting that Obama is a true Narcissist. This is extremely dangerous for a Free Republic Capitalist society like ours....Obama is not an ordinary man and he is by no means a genius either... As a matter of fact he is quite ignorant on most important subjects and why the American people ever voted for him is beyond my understanding... Narcissistic leaders are subtle, refined, socially adept, manipulative, possessed of thespian skills, and convincing. They lack empathy and are ruthless and relentless or driven. These are the very traits that distinguished Hitler and Khomeini. Many of these traits can be seen in Odummy. A narcissists leader like Obama, seeks power, that is the whole purpose of their existence. Power for them is the elixir of life. Obummy subtly misrepresents facts and expediently and opportunistically shifts and changes positions, views, opinions and ideals. The end result is: he is a flip-flop indecisive decision making process, and alternatively refuses to commit to a standpoint and, in the process, evidences a lack of empathy. Obama has this inflated grandiose self-image, which has a lot to do in my opinion with what I call Magical-Thinking. Obama feels he is above the law, and I might add that he thinks he is the law...... BS, BS BS, is what I say to that. He ain't the Law never has been, never will be, and never was. Narcissists have only one issue and that is: They want power and will do and say anything to get it. Their words mean nothing to them. They do not intend to keep them. Obama will look you in the eye and swear on a stack of Bibles that they are not going to do something, when that is exactly what they intend to do. They break their promises when it suits them and annul their treaties when they can get away with it. They lie, lie, lie, lie, lie and then lie some more..in other words narcissists people like Obama are pathological liars. Heck they even lie to themselves, so what did you expect?????????????????? and ironically, they are the first to believe their own lies.. when normal people lie they show signs of distress, narcissists don't.

Dr. Sam Valknin wrote an article on Barack Obama when he was just a Sentor. here is just some of what Dr. Valknin had to say:

Obama sublimates aggression. Can he be trusted as the leader of the free world?

Narcissists project a grandiose but false image of themselves. Jim Jones, the charismatic leader of People’s Temple, the man who led over 900 of his followers to cheerfully commit mass suicide and even murder their own children was also a narcissist. David Koresh, Charles Manson, Joseph Koni, Shoko Asahara, Stalin, Saddam, Mao, Kim Jong Ill and Adolph Hitler are a few examples of narcissists of our time. All these men had a tremendous influence over their fanciers. They created a personality cult around themselves and with their blazing speeches elevated their admirers’ souls, filled their hearts with enthusiasm and instilled in their minds a new zest for life. They gave them hope! They promised them the moon, but alas, invariably they brought them to their doom. When you are a victim of a cult of personality, you don't know it until it it too late.

........... And the Bible says that: "All liers will have their place in the Lake of fire."
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,824 Senior Member
    Hopefully, this clown will not be as successful as the previous narcissists.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!