Proof our country is run by idiots

tennmiketennmike Senior MemberPosts: 26,185 Senior Member
There's a lot of idiots in D.C. and the head drooling idiot occupies the highest office in the nation.

10410179_698212573547302_8062338488597548014_n_zps40490d36.jpg

That picture kind of puts it in perspective.
If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

Replies

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,503 Senior Member
    You could say the same about needing a license to fish, but not to vote. BIG argument here over that one...:bang:
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,185 Senior Member
    TN has had that voter I.D. thing for a few years now. There were a few bumps along the way, but it's running smoothly now. I question anyone's motives that are against voter I.D. They're up to something, or already have been.
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 19,009 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    TN has had that voter I.D. thing for a few years now. There were a few bumps along the way, but it's running smoothly now. I question anyone's motives that are against voter I.D. They're up to something, or already have been.
    I agree with your premise of both the OP and the one I quoted. This is the first year of statewide voter ID, though my county has had it since before I moved here 12 years ago. I don't see why it's such a "problem"

Hell, they had to have some sort of ID when the ones complaining about it the most signed up for welfare :silly:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,192 Senior Member
    Democrats love whatever gives them the votes to win....illegals, dead people, fraud, whatever.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,185 Senior Member
    Democrats love whatever gives them the votes to win....illegals, dead people, fraud, whatever.

County a few miles from me has been voting the graveyards for at least 60 years. A Republican candidate hasn't got a snowballs chance in hell of running there. When a Democrat dies over there, they have to screw them into the ground like a corkscrew because they are so crooked! :rotflmao:

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,192 Senior Member
    County a few miles from me has been voting the graveyards for at least 60 years. A Republican candidate hasn't got a snowballs chance in hell of running there. When a Democrat dies over there, they have to screw them into the ground like a corkscrew because they are so crooked! :rotflmao:
    That's funny, but representative of the sad state of affairs this country has slid down to.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!