Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Ukraine says Malaysian airliner shot down, 295 dead: agency

2»

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    The crackhead Russian separatists have laid down mines all around the crash site and won't let the investigators in. Surely we have a few hundred cruise missiles that could be equipped with cluster bomblets to take out these mouth breathing ****.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,561 Senior Member
    Barryd wrote: »
    If people are depending on Yahoo for their news, they ain't getting news.
    I've seen a few articles posted here that were from Infowars, Prison Planet, or other Alex Jones sites (or similar sites) to try and get folks worked up about the current administration. So... same/same in some ways.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • RazorbackerRazorbacker Senior Member Posts: 4,646 Senior Member
    I've seen a few articles posted here that were from Infowars, Prison Planet, or other Alex Jones sites (or similar sites) to try and get folks worked up about the current administration. So... same/same in some ways.

Agreed, I'm a very conservative guy but Huffpo has broken a few stories as has the National Inquirer.
    I think it was Mark Twain who once said, " If you don't read the paper you are uninformed; if you do read the paper you are misinformed.
    Teach your children to love guns, they'll never be able to afford drugs
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,561 Senior Member
    Regarding John Stewart, it seems he was handling the VA scandal better than the national media, pointing out the puffery and cover-ups of the administration when others wouldn't.

He spoke rather disparagingly of the White House chief of staff who said he had "battle scars" because POTUS was mad over what was happening. Something to the effect of "that spittle wound will really impress the guys at the VA waiting for their care." BUT he does point out that he's a comedian, not a journalist, and he admits to editorializing.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    Regarding John Stewart, it seems he was handling the VA scandal better than the national media, pointing out the puffery and cover-ups of the administration when others wouldn't.

gue
    He spoke rather disparagingly of the White House chief of staff who said he had

I got no real beef with Stewart. He's a comedian or entertainer, not a news guy. Now Bill Maher pisses me off to no end. He's a mouth piece for the left and he speaks with forked tongue. He's a news guy and he uses that to spread his commie propaganda.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • JamesAPrattIIIJamesAPrattIII Member Posts: 156 Member
    It looks like the Ukraine is in the middle of a full blown civil war that is probably going to last 5 or 10 years+. It will probably be like former Yugoslavia in the 1990s. Last week I saw some Obama admistration official on TV he said the White House hopes Putin will be a "moderating" force or words to that effect in this war. I wonder what 'controlled substance' these fools are using Putin is the man who started this war. he is not going to back down until he grabs a good chunk of what's left of the Ukraine. Sadly it looks like those idiots in DC don't get this.
  • mohicanmohican Member Posts: 381 Member
    It looks like the Ukraine is in the middle of a full blown civil war that is probably going to last 5 or 10 years+. It will probably be like former Yugoslavia in the 1990s. Last week I saw some Obama admistration official on TV he said the White House hopes Putin will be a "moderating" force or words to that effect in this war. I wonder what 'controlled substance' these fools are using Putin is the man who started this war. he is not going to back down until he grabs a good chunk of what's left of the Ukraine. Sadly it looks like those idiots in DC don't get this.

There is much more evidence that the Obama administration, with a possible assist from John McCain helped this whole thing along. Putin was not the person who stirred the pot so that legitimately elected, Russian speaking person (from the Crimean region) was ousted from office, leading to all this.
  • HappySquidHappySquid Member Posts: 401 Member
    Guys, current "score" (sic) for today is ; 23 (more or less complete) bodies identified, 570 parts of Human Remains send of to NFI (judicial lab) , according to the manifest; 199 People to be identified, expected window for that; 3 weeks to 6 months. Research-team withdrawn from crash-site.

:angel2::angel2::angel2::angel2: