Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Government sleight of hand- - - - -create a distraction!

TeachTeach Senior MemberPosts: 18,428 Senior Member
Is it any surprise that our illustrious attorney general is announcing the arrest of a supposed terrorist involved in an assassaination plot against a couple of embassies to distract attention from his involvement in the "Fast and Furious" debacle? The guy has been in custody for a month- - - - -doesn't the timing sound a little fishy?
Jerry

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Them cats in this administration are like 100 cats hemmed up in a sandbox. They try to cover up their own mess, and uncover someone else's in the process. "Never let a crisis go to waste" is like #5 or #6 in the Dem. playbook.

Reporters aren't letting "Fast and Furious" die. Reporters are asking him about it now; he gave a short answer, and then beat a hasty retreat off stage! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,804 Senior Member
    These shysters live by the principles of 'bait and switch.' They know that flashing something shiny in front of the 'great unwashed' will distract about 50% of them for just long enough to make them forget what they were mad about. The other 50% will be accused of being paranoid conspiracy nuts, if they don't pretend to believe the BS they are being continually fed.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Is it any surprise that our illustrious attorney general is announcing the arrest of a supposed terrorist involved in an assassaination plot against a couple of embassies to distract attention from his involvement in the "Fast and Furious" debacle? The guy has been in custody for a month- - - - -doesn't the timing sound a little fishy?
    Jerry

No, I have come to expect this. It is what they do.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,834 Senior Member
    As long as the administration thinks the public at large is stupid or doesn't pay attention, they will keep playing these games.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    As long as the administration thinks the public at large is stupid or doesn't pay attention, they will keep playing these games.

I disagree. Government has been allowed to get too big. The Genie can't be put back in the bottle. It's all corrupt, I'm open for any suggestions. We have been voting the lesser of two evils for to long. This is what we have.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    I wonder if France would loan us their guillotine for a while?
    Jerry
    Jerry

I would even volunteer to pull the blade up.
    Buford wrote: »
    We have been voting the lesser of two evils for to long. This is what we have.
    Obama was the "lesser" of two evils? Sure, many politicians and govt. officials are corrupt, but these monkey's have corruption down to a science.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    Obama was the "lesser" of two evils? Sure, many politicians and govt. officials are corrupt, but these monkey's have corruption down to a science.

That they do. I'm thinking Obama was anything but a republican. Obama is a post turtle.
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    Jerry

Teach, our US Government officials have become so good at using this tatic, I doubt that the average person could even distinguish the truth from a lie.. It's beyond fishy!!! The bottom line is Eric Holder is guilty as sin, and he knows it, and so do all the rest of here on the board... Personally I don't think this little distraction escipade is going to do much good for the US attorney General.... right now theres some where between 43 and 55 million gun owners in the USA, and I don't think all of us are willing to let "Fast and furious" debacle die.
    Jerry

good suggestion Teach, and even if France won't loan us the guillotine, with your mechanical and machining ability, you can build us one, and I will donate the first 100.00 dollars toward the cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tooth:
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    I would even volunteer to pull the blade up.

When Buford gets tired of pulling the blade up, I am next for that job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "It is what it is":usa:
    I would like to be at the trigger end of a 50 cal. Much more efficient for getting rid of "mass quantities" of commie scum.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT: