You need these.

JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior MemberPosts: 6,096 Senior Member
You're welcome,

http://www.tacticalwalls.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
“There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,887 Senior Member
    Nice idea in principle, the foam will hold and absorb moisture========then you have rust.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • twatwa Senior Member Posts: 2,231 Senior Member
    Nice out of sight safe, but I don't like having to have a magnet to open them.
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    Disappointed. I thought they offered walls that were easy to climb without special shoes.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • RazorbackerRazorbacker Senior Member Posts: 4,646 Senior Member
    Disappointed. I thought they offered walls that were easy to climb without special shoes.

Me too, I've got ninjie gloves and a mask but I can't find those wall walking boots.
    Teach your children to love guns, they'll never be able to afford drugs
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,096 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    Nice idea in principle, the foam will hold and absorb moisture========then you have rust.

Use a dessicant pack.

“There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior Member Posts: 3,353 Senior Member
    Plus, there's no law that says you can't take your guns out and clean them once in a while.
    It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,096 Senior Member
    Plus, there's no law that says you can't take your guns out and clean them once in a while.

The blindingly obvious answer.

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,802 Senior Member

Clean them? What a strange new concept! :rotflmao:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.