Hornady Interbonds anyone?

JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior MemberPosts: 6,656 Senior Member
I was wondering if anyone other than me has any experience with this bullet? It seems that they are comparable to the Nosler Accubond, but are greatly overshadowed by that bullet.

I have used the 139 grain bullet in my .284 for pronghorn and mule deer (only one of each), and was pleased with how the bullet performed. However, my feel is that it may not really be tough enough for elk sized game, but that's not a hunch based on experience or any data or factual information. I was wondering if anyone had used them on such larger, heavier animals. If you have, how did they perform?

Just curious mostly.

Thanks,
Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.

Replies

• MileHighShooterMileHighShooter Senior Member Posts: 4,768 Senior Member
    Only killed paper with them in 270. Shot ok, not great, but I opted for Accubonds (which I also didn't get to fire at anything but paper)
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Once again, please refrain from cutting short any baseless totally emotional arguments with facts. It leads to boring, completely objective conversations well beyond the comprehension ability of many.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,948 Senior Member
    All I use from Hornady are interlocks in my .250 Savage and they kill paper like lightning.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.