Shooting at B'ham UPS

knitepoetknitepoet Senior MemberPosts: 19,108 Senior Member
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-ups-shooter-alabama-20140923-story.html

3 Dead, including the shooter. Shooter & victims all in UPS uniforms. I'm wondering "love triangle", bullying or, local news just said "suspected shooter" was fired last week and are mentioning the "murder suicide" angle.

edited to add: Now they're saying the shooter was possibly fired yesterday but the Police Chief refused to confirm that.
Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    So any word as to why they fired him?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 19,108 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    So any word as to why they fired him?
    Nope, however, now they're saying he was actually fired back in June, appealed his termination, and received his denial letter yesterday. They've also confirmed the other two fatalities were supervisors.
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.