Deer season in the AM

NNNN Senior MemberPosts: 23,935 Senior Member
I'm sleeping in, let the wage slaves have the woods.
I'll make Monday AM squirrels
A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.

Replies

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,827 Senior Member
    A Jarhead wimp??? What is coming of the world??? hehehe just kidding Ned! I don't blame you for sleeping in. Squirrel and gravy is fine enough.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,935 Senior Member
    It is 0800; about the time Bubba will be letting the dogs out.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,607 Senior Member
    A few more weeks for me; we don't really get serious opening weekend, that is bring the wife out and BBQ hunting weekend so not much serious hunting is done but it is a lot of fun.
    After the firast weekend I become a bachelor and no wome for the rest f the year in the woods!
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
    Dear Snake:

Just for you I rode my bicycle out into the forest with a gun, all I saw was 3 hunters guarding the start of the road.
    timc wrote: »
    A few more weeks for me; we don't really get serious opening weekend, that is bring the wife out and BBQ hunting weekend so not much serious hunting is done but it is a lot of fun.
    After the firast weekend I become a bachelor and no wome for the rest f the year in the woods!
    Yeah, it is still warm to hot and it just isn't fun being out with heavy clothes or being eaten by mosquitoes.
  • beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    Ours starts the third week of November but I will be in Arizona on one more short bear hunt with my grandson Jordan. Then when I get back off to Tennessee for a deer hunt and will not hunt here until the 3rd or fourth week of December and my final deer hunt will be in Louisiana in January.