Beheading on America Soil

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/26/woman-beheaded-at-oklahoma-food-distribution-center-police-say/

http://www.westernjournalism.com/breaking-beheading-in-america-and-how-the-attacker-was-stopped-is-sure-to-inflame-liberals/

A recently fired employee of a food processing plant in Oklahoma — a man at least one report claims may be Muslim — has attacked and beheaded a woman with whom he used to work.

Police in an Oklahoma City suburb say that the 30-year-old suspect severed the head of a 54-year-old woman, then started to stab another plant employee with a knife. Before the second victim could be killed, the attacker was himself taken down by someone with a gun — he was shot and wounded by the armed owner of the company. The suspect is now in custody.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/breaking-beheading-in-america-and-how-the-attacker-was-stopped-is-sure-to-inflame-liberals/#mBiK7pjGdSdiu0Lp.99

Any time a story of a beheading breaks, one naturally wonders about the background and beliefs of the perpetrator. A report on newsok.com raises suspicions:

The man accused in the attacks is Alton Nolen.

Several employees told police he had been trying to convert other employees to Islam.

The Associated Press reports that police in Moore, OK have asked the FBI to look into the suspect’s background because of the gruesome nature of the attack:

The 30-year-old man, who has not been charged, stabbed Colleen Hufford, 54, severing her head in Thursday’s attack at Vaughan Foods, Moore Police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis said.

Lewis said the man then stabbed Traci Johnson, 43, a number of times before being shot by Mark Vaughan, a reserve sheriff’s deputy and the company’s chief operating officer.

“This was not going to stop if he didn’t stop it. It could have gotten a lot worse,” Lewis said.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/breaking-beheading-in-america-and-how-the-attacker-was-stopped-is-sure-to-inflame-liberals/#UJSI3WqM85szfwOR.99
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,851 Senior Member
    Sad, but fundamentally no different than the UPS employee who went "postal" a few days ago. These sorts of workplace retaliation attacks have been with us for years. Now we've just got a guy trying a different, more brutal method. On the plus side these sorts of events short circuit the Anti's argument that these things could be prevented if we just took away all the guns.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • GunnerK19GunnerK19 Senior Member Posts: 1,083 Senior Member
    Someone needs to convert that Muslim sonuvabitch to Deadism.
    I'm a Conservative. How conservative? Only Alex P. Keaton has me beat.

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Ruger 10/22, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    Sad, but fundamentally no different than the UPS employee who went "postal" a few days ago. These sorts of workplace retaliation attacks have been with us for years. Now we've just got a guy trying a different, more brutal method. On the plus side these sorts of events short circuit the Anti's argument that these things could be prevented if we just took away all the guns.
    No it's going to be very different. We shoot people over here. That's the civil thing to do. Beheading? You're about to piss off the entire country.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    GunnerK19 wrote: »
    Someone needs to convert that Muslim sonuvabitch to Deadism.

I'm in favor of the Mozambique triple-tap- - - - -crotch, belly, forehead!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    I'm in favor of the Mozambique triple-tap- - - - -crotch, belly, forehead!
    Jerry

Just delay the forehead an hour or so.

Of course the SOB is plain nuts but he also created horror and havoc, and apparently murdered two innocents. Which is of course typical of the Religion of Peace.

And once again, we learn: The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun (or knife) is a good guy with a gun. QED.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 10,370 Senior Member
    Waiting for O to say, "If I had a son, he would look like Alton...uh, in a few years. Meanwhile, I think the role of George W. Bush in this act of workplace violence should be addressed."
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
    samzhere wrote: »
    Just delay the forehead an hour or so.

Of course the SOB is plain nuts but he also created horror and havoc, and apparently murdered two innocents. Which is of course typical of the Religion of Peace.

And once again, we learn: The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun (or knife) is a good guy with a gun. QED.

Did the other woman die?

I have to admit to carrying my Shield a lot more lately. If it can happen in Moore, OK, it can happen in Watkinsville.
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • centermass556centermass556 Senior Member Posts: 3,509 Senior Member

Do you bump into a lot of stuff...I mean with you always walking around with your eyes closed or head down.
    "To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,202 Senior Member

Are you a Muslim apologist? How do you consider the literal BEHEADING of a woman and the attempt of the same/similar brutality on another woman "fundamentally" the same as the UPS shooting?

Beheading a human head requires deliberate and CONTINUOUS horrific mutilation of another human being that goes so far beyond impulsive homicide. He planned it, drove there, selected a victim, and carried out the attack to behead someone.. On a woman. "Inferior" to Muslim men. AND he was trying to recruit people to Islam at work?

The UPS shooter attacked the two people he wanted to and killed himself. This Muslim guy was going to continue unabated until he was stopped... And that's what happened.

Fundamentally the same, my rear...
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
    It's way more comparable to the FT. Hood shooting than to the UPS killings. Two things that happened make it more troubling is 1. he was reportedly yelling Islamic phrases, and 2. he beheaded one woman. These two acts carry weight, a lot of weight that set it apart from the UPS shooting. If Major (hurts to award that title) Nidal Hasan was workplace violence in the view of those who count, we're in a bad place.
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
    We've been in that bad place ever since the muslim foreign exchange student from Indonesia moved into the White House!
    Jerry
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,851 Senior Member
    JasonMPD wrote: »
    Are you a Muslim apologist? How do you consider the literal BEHEADING of a woman and the attempt of the same/similar brutality on another woman "fundamentally" the same as the UPS shooting?

Beheading a human head requires deliberate and CONTINUOUS horrific mutilation of another human being that goes so far beyond impulsive homicide. He planned it, drove there, selected a victim, and carried out the attack to behead someone.. On a woman. "Inferior" to Muslim men. AND he was trying to recruit people to Islam at work?

The UPS shooter attacked the two people he wanted to and killed himself. This Muslim guy was going to continue unabated until he was stopped... And that's what happened.

Fundamentally the same, my rear...
    A fired employees went back to his former workplace and attacked some people he disliked. The only difference was the method of his killing which yes was almost certainly driven by his religion. But don't let me stop you from using this event to push your agenda.

Anti's use events like the UPS shooting to push fear of guns and a lot of people will use this attack to push fear of Muslims. Please carry on.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • USUFBUSUFB Senior Member Posts: 830 Senior Member
    A fired employees went back to his former workplace and attacked some people he disliked. The only difference was the method of his killing which yes was almost certainly driven by his religion. But don't let me stop you from using this event to push your agenda.

Anti's use events like the UPS shooting to push fear of guns and a lot of people will use this attack to push fear of Muslims. Please carry on.

I have to agree with alpha on this one. Barring any evidence that the guy was influenced by or aligned with ISIS or anybody else, this is just a guy going nuts. Just in a more shocking manner than we're used to seeing over here.
    Sometimes, I lie awake in bed at night wondering "Why the heck can't I fall asleep?"
    NRA Life Member
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I've been telling you guys you need to keep an eye on Muslims no matter how many years you worked next to one or live next door to one......they just snap.

Oh, don't believe me, just ask our soldiers who fought alongside them only to have them do a 180 and open up.

I could spend the rest of my life living next door to them and be neighborly toward them, but I'd sleep with one eye open and a Roscoe well within reach at all times.

Sorry, but no apologies from me, that's just the way it is.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,891 Senior Member
    USUFB wrote: »
    I have to agree with alpha on this one. Barring any evidence that the guy was influenced by or aligned with ISIS or anybody else....

FoxNews is desperately trying to make a connection between this guy and ISIS. He also had tattoos referencing Jesus. Sounds more like just another unstable kook.

My condolences go out the victims. :angel2:
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand
    USUFB wrote: »
    I have to agree with alpha on this one. Barring any evidence that the guy was influenced by or aligned with ISIS or anybody else, this is just a guy going nuts. Just in a more shocking manner than we're used to seeing over here.

Of course he's nuts, but he's chosen to kill in a particular manner that's associated with ISIS. He was apparently making a statement. Crazy, yes, but I can't believe he, himself, had no idea of this.

If the guy had been wearing a Klan outfit, spewing racist comments and his victim was a black guy, you'd have to say he was making a Klan statement. But this guy talked Islam, trying to convert his fellow workers before going off the deep end.
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,666 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    I've been telling you guys you need to keep an eye on Muslims no matter how many years you worked next to one or live next door to one......they just snap.

Oh, don't believe me, just ask our soldiers who fought alongside them only to have them do a 180 and open up.

I could spend the rest of my life living next door to them and be neighborly toward them, but I'd sleep with one eye open and a Roscoe well within reach at all times.

Sorry, but no apologies from me, that's just the way it is.

There are many that share that mindset and this just enforces that.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
    Buford wrote: »
    There are many that share that mindset and this just enforces that.

I wish from the bottom of my heart I didn't have to feel this way. I'd love nothing better to be no more concerned about Muslims than Catholics or Jews. I'm jaded in many ways, I reckon.
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,891 Senior Member
    Gene L wrote: »
    Of course he's nuts, but he's chosen to kill in a particular manner that's associated with ISIS. He was apparently making a statement. Crazy, yes, but I can't believe he, himself, had no idea of this.

He got the idea from 24-7 repeated news reports of beheadings. Same as mass shooters. *this will make me famous*
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand
    CaliFFL wrote: »
    He got the idea from 24-7 repeated news reports of beheadings. Same as mass shooters. *this will make me famous*

All this while he was trying to convert folks to the religion of peace, islam.
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,202 Senior Member
    I never said or implied he was ISIS affiliated, did I? I said he was recruiting people (allegedly) to Islam and was reportedly of the Muslim faith.

He did however murder that woman in the popular execution method of Islamic extremists. The connection can be drawn, even intrinsically.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
    Was he killed? Apparently shot with an "assault" rifle according to reports. Good to know.
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 7,151 Senior Member
    I've been telling you guys you need to keep an eye on HUMANS no matter how many years you worked next to one or live next door to one......they just snap.

Fixed it for you Chief. I could be specifically paranoid about radical Muslims or Freaks Of Some Other Jesus, but I find that simply identifying them as human, and therefore potentially twitchy is a much less complicated way to live.
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
    Nope- - - -he survived. Lousy shooting, I guess, since his boss used an AR to whack him. He might have trouble living long enough to show up for his trial, unless he gets jailed in some liberal country club like San Fran Sicko. Any jail in Oklahoma will be a dangerous place for the scumbag.
    Jerry
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 15,270 Senior Member
    .....they just snap.

I don't buy into that...I think it is much more likely that they were Islamic Extremists that were planted into those positions with the intent of doing exactly what they did..."Sleepers" if you will...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    cpj wrote: »
    No matter what his reason for doing this, the piece of excrement is dead, just as he should be. I hope he suffered as he died. I only wish his death could have taken longer.

We will have to wait on this. After all, he is innocent until found guilty by a jury of his peers.
    Buford wrote: »
    We will have to wait on this. After all, he is innocent until found guilty by a jury of his peers.

Maybe he's innocent, legally. But a guy who has severed a head in full view and is stabbing another is not innocent, IMO. If he's "innocent" then the shooter of him is "guilty." I don't buy that.

I don't think he was planted, he is too stupid to that. He's a nucking fut. I'm tolerant of religion, not being religious myself, so I see his actions are very irreligious.
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
    What motivated him to commit such a heinous act is being scrutinized, so far all they will say they found out and are releasing to the public is his criminal past and Facebook/Internet hate postings and praise for OBL and his ilk.

I guess they are trying to see if he has any connection with others who may attempt something similar. If he was motivated by calls ISIS put out to conduct Lone Terrorist attacks in the US.

Radical Islam is the root cause of this (beheading), no way around it.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 15,270 Senior Member
    I don't think he was planted, he is too stupid to that. He's a nucking fut. I'm tolerant of religion, not being religious myself, so I see his actions are very irreligious.

Perhaps I should have clarified....You're spot on in your assessment....I was referring to those Green on Blue attacks BC was describing...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    Maybe he's innocent, legally. But a guy who has severed a head in full view and is stabbing another is not innocent,

Ya think?