Rand Paul emails-Anyone else getting them?

gunwalkergunwalker MemberPosts: 470 Member
It seems that hardly a day passes without an email from Rand Paul. I don't even know how he got my address. On the one hand, I appreciate that gun owners have a friend in the senate. But on the other, the emails always seem a bit hysterical. Doom is imminent unless I act yesterday. Any thoughts?
We do not view the world as it is, but as we perceive it to be.

Replies

• bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,551 Senior Member
    gunwalker wrote: »
    Doom is imminent unless I act yesterday. Any thoughts?

Sounds like he has employed some of his dad's Libertarian radicals to help with the Internet campaign, while he presents the conservative Republican image on TV.

I like the guy, and agree with most of what he says, with reservations about his foreign policy ideas. Still, those ideas are no worse than what we have now. I might even consider voting for him, depending hugely on what he says and does till the primaries. There probably are some very bad things on the horizon, economically, if we continue on the present course, but imminent doom may be putting things too strongly...I hope.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,897 Senior Member
    He gets one through the firewall every so often; then I block his new domain.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • mohicanmohican Member Posts: 380 Member
    I used to get these mails,but they are just form letters, not really from Rand and they go straight to the electronic circular file.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,052 Senior Member
    If you are a member of the Republican party (especially if you've donated money) or one of the conservative groups active on the internet, you will get solicitations from Republicans all over the place. I get more than a dozen every day.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!