Storms have moved on..

knitepoetknitepoet Senior MemberPosts: 18,672 Senior Member
weather has COOLED considerably :up: and bowseason opens tomorrow :cool2:

Have class in the morning, but plan on getting into the woods a little after lunch tomorrow :tooth:
Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Replies

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,056 Senior Member
    Good luck!
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,672 Senior Member
    Thanks... With the amount of activity the game cams have been showing, going to be surprised if I don't at least see something :cool:

Don't know if it'll be in range or if I'll get a shot, I'll be tickled to see something though :roll2:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Posts: 7,226 Senior Member
    If you have them patterned down to food plot at certain times, the only thing that could screw you is bad weather or someone on an adjacent property really bumping them before they make it to your place.
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,904 Senior Member
    4869.gif
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • gatorgator Senior Member Posts: 1,689 Senior Member
    Good luck.......don't forget to take your camera along.
    USMC 80-84
    -96 lbs
    Thanks guys. A little windier than I prefer, but am sitting in the blind as I type.
    gator wrote: »
    Good luck.......don't forget to take your camera along.
    Got my phone mounted in my iScope and mounted to my crossbow scope. So i HOPE to be posting a video of a lighted nocked bolt leaving and disappearing into a deer's chest.
    IRL it almost looks like a tracer, not sure how it will look on phone's video recording :???:

• BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,788 Senior Member
    Your storms showed up here today... about over now and cooler tomorrow.

D
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
    Saw 4, ALL on the side of the road grazing during the trip home :cuss:
    Game cam showed a couple out this morning, but I was in class. :tissue: