Ebola is here

1235»

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Now that gal in DC said she made up the trip to Liberia part, weird what folks will say and do. Who knows who to believe anymore. Used to be the Gooberment.................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,987 Senior Member
    I lost count, but aren't we up to Three now...With a scare in Ohio?
    They now think it is a false positive.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 7,099 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Man, more bad movie scripts if this crap spreads.

I've been talking about this with my dad who used to be a manager in hospital food service, where they get a lot of training in the basics of infection control. I don't think you could write a script that displays the current level of bungling and have it be believable.

Human kindness is probably the enemy here. This isn't something where you can say "Well, maaaaaybe she was possibly exposed, but she's in a hurry to get to her kid's soccer practice and she's not symptomatic, so let's let her go". I'm afraid it's gonna have to get uglier before it gets prettier.
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,987 Senior Member
    Amen
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.