Obammy's Post Election Amnesty Surprise

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Been talk about a presidential decree on this for awhile now.

Lou Dobbs/Charles Krauthammer says he governs by Fiat and bypasses Congress. Who knows to what extent he will try and push an Amnesty on us any way he can. He will be a Lame Duck soon.

"A GOVERNMENT PRINT ORDER for as many as 34 million blank work permits and green cards is raising concern that the Obama administration could be preparing an executive order for amnesty after the election."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/21/order-for-millions-blank-work-permits-green-cards-raising-amnesty-concerns/
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,919 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Been talk about a presidential decree on this for awhile now.

Lou Dobbs/Charles Krauthammer says he governs by Fiat and bypasses Congress. Who knows to what extent he will try and push an Amnesty on us any way he can. He will be a Lame Duck soon.

"A GOVERNMENT PRINT ORDER for as many as 34 million blank work permits and green cards is raising concern that the Obama administration could be preparing an executive order for amnesty after the election."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/21/order-for-millions-blank-work-permits-green-cards-raising-amnesty-concerns/

He might as well be a lame duck, he's already got the lame brain. If he does this, I expect the :fan: and it will hurt the Dummycraps big time. If congress and the courts allow this there's no hope for this country. There should be limits on any one branch of government's power. This would be good grounds for impeachment. Is there a law against a president acting like a king?
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • mohicanmohican Member Posts: 380 Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    This would be good grounds for impeachment. Is there a law against a president acting like a king?
    Other than the U.S. constitution, no.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,183 Senior Member
    Here's some news on your Amnesty Surprise. Department of Homeland Security has an order in for a massive amount of green paper, the kind used to make green cards. Read the article and watch the video.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/22/wh-denies-covert-plan-issue-millions-green-cards/
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.