Autopsy reportedly finds Brown shot at close range, not running from cops

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,985 Senior Member
I read where they are releasing/leaking bits of the investigation a little at a time so the rioters and general public can slowly absorb the news for when the final stuff is released. This is to try and deflate the news there MAY NOT be any charges against the police officer or, at least, none as serious as some jumped to conclusions on.

The Ferguson police chief was saying he didn't believe any charges would be filled.

If so, they (including our president/AG/news media outlets/many others) should be ashamed of themselves.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/22/official-michael-brown-autopsy-reportedly-reveals-teen-was-shot-at-close-range/
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    They should be ashamed of themselves any damn way.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,009 Senior Member
    They have no shame!!
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,952 Senior Member
    AMEN Farm Boy!

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 8,528 Senior Member
    A independant autopsy done by the family will say the opposite and those that refuse to believe the truth will have a reason to continue to riot and loot.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    They used to shoot looters and put the word out looters would be shot on sight and guess what..............it stopped.

How can looting/burning/rioting possibly make up for any real or perceived social injustice?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,544 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    A independant autopsy done by the family will say the opposite and those that refuse to believe the truth will have a reason to continue to riot and loot.

It already did. The county performed the first autopsy, on August 17 Dr Michael Baden performed an independant autopsy for the family that contradicted some of the county autopsy, and on August 19 Eric Holder ordered a third autopsy by military coroners which stated that Brown was shot six times and declined to release additional details. All of the autopsies were done over two months ago and they're just now releasing some of the findings. They could have rediuced some of the looting and racial tension if they would have let some of this info out sooner.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,245 Senior Member
    Fisheadgib wrote: »
    It already did. The county performed the first autopsy, on August 17 Dr Michael Baden performed an independant autopsy for the family that contradicted some of the county autopsy, and on August 19 Eric Holder ordered a third autopsy by military coroners which stated that Brown was shot six times and declined to release additional details. All of the autopsies were done over two months ago and they're just now releasing some of the findings. They could have rediuced some of the looting and racial tension if they would have let some of this info out sooner.

Who says Holder wanted the rioting to stop?
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,803 Senior Member
    They should be ashamed of themselves any damn way.

Shame? They have no shame, Whitey was pickin on the Gentle Giant is all and needs to be hung out to dry, with no trial. In other words they have their minds made up. That cop will have to move to Greenland or somewhere to have a life.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 8,528 Senior Member
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/22/justice/ferguson-michael-brown-autopsy/index.html

and it continues. it seems no matter what the findings are, someone in the community want to change them to say that brown was a good guy and the cop shot him for no reason.

i know what needs to be done but eric holder and barack obama our racists in high positions and will side with the looters and protesters against the white man. i didnt not want to believe this was true in America, however the truth is the truth.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,544 Senior Member
    These protestors are blinded by their racism and regardless of the evidence presented as to what occurred, all they will ever see is a white cop killing an innocent young black teenager. Having a racist president and attorney general doesn't help matters and with race baiters like jackson and sharpton running around, I don't see racism being eliminated or even reduced in our lifetime.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,058 Senior Member
    Communist Agitators = Community Organizers. This has been going on since the 60's and is what is behind this behavior. As long as there are commies stokeing black rage, there will not be an end to it.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • twatwa Senior Member Posts: 2,231 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    They used to shoot looters and put the word out looters would be shot on sight and guess what..............it stopped.

How can looting/burning/rioting possibly make up for any real or perceived social injustice?

They don't need to make up for any injustice, this is just the idiots excuse to commit crime. Some Buck Shot would put an end to it real quick like.