Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Charley Crist!!

124»

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Can't abide Crist under any circumstances. Even when lined up against Scott.

Classic example of having to choose the lesser of two evils.

Yes, I dislike them both , but looks like Crist is losing by 3-4% right now.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Yes, I dislike them both , but looks like Crist is losing by 3-4% right now.

Yeah I can't see on this flat screen what percentage of precincts have reported. But it doesn't look bad so far.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    The last update showed Scotts lead lower now, it's down to 1%.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 8,252 Senior Member
    Final count, 83 Crist e mails in the junk box, after I unsubscribed twice!! Just sayin'....
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,691 Senior Member
    I have a difficult time comprehending the amount of money that was spent in this election. To think someone gave up that much cash to lose just makes me shake my head.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5