Home Main Category Hunting

Put My Wife 0n the Score List Too

2»

Replies

• will-jwill-j Member Posts: 50 Member
    I still have a few 100 gr. Nosler Solid-bases from the late 70's that I use for the hogs we have here in Ga. next to Ft. Benning. They're on the big side, but I stick to the ones under 200-225 lbs.. That [email protected] FPS is unbeatable; When they run out I guess I'll go to the stash of Speer 100gr. Grand Slams. The 105 Speer F.Bs work pretty well too on good -eatin' size hogs.. Keep 'em in the boiler room and away from the shoulders and bones and you got a whole lotta good Porky Pig over for dinner.Good luck, and good hunting.
    You are very fortunate. If my ex had been a hunter- or even "hunter-tolerant" we'd maybe still be together. She knew I hunted before we got hitched but thought she'd change my mind. She had another think coming.. Take care; Will
    :confused:
    [email protected]; I need my meds.
    THE WINDS OF TYRANNY ARE BLOWING FROM OUR OWN CAPITOL.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    will-j wrote: »
    I still have a few 100 gr. Nosler Solid-bases from the late 70's that I use for the hogs we have here in Ga. next to Ft. Benning. They're on the big side, but I stick to the ones under 200-225 lbs.. That [email protected] FPS is unbeatable; When they run out I guess I'll go to the stash of Speer 100gr. Grand Slams. The 105 Speer F.Bs work pretty well too on good -eatin' size hogs.. Keep 'em in the boiler room and away from the shoulders and bones and you got a whole lotta good Porky Pig over for dinner.Good luck, and good hunting.
    You are very fortunate. If my ex had been a hunter- or even "hunter-tolerant" we'd maybe still be together. She knew I hunted before we got hitched but thought she'd change my mind. She had another think coming.. Take care; Will

I will never put another Speer in a 6mm of any flavor again. I had deer look at me and laugh and over the hill they went.

I love Speer hot core 270 grain bullets in my 9.3x62 but it doesn't rely as heavily on expansion to kill because of its diameter. But in a 6mm expansion is about everything.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.