Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

English Sheeple!

horselipshorselips Senior MemberPosts: 3,628 Senior Member

Replies

• shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 8,388 Senior Member
    I think I remember a story in The Am. Rifleman arm citizen, were a fella sitting in his friends car, possibly foiled a robbery he showed a suspect he was reading a copy of Guns and Ammo magazine. The guy that had been eye balling him left quickly!!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Methinks the robber was a mite light in the loafers. He was definitely three french fries short of a happy meal.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    shush wrote: »
    How so?

There was a time when the British Empire ruled not only the waves, but a third of the earth and a fourth of its population. The joke of the times was "God is an Englishman." But, was it a joke, or a revelation?

Today, the British people have become the british people, to be cowed and robbed at the photocopy of a gun. Indeed, the sun that never sets, has finally, fatally gone down. It will be long night before it dawns again, if it ever does.
  • HvyMaxHvyMax Senior Member Posts: 1,826 Senior Member
    They are Dhimmi Slaves because they melted the guns my family sent them in the 40's to save their freedom. As far as I am concerned they deserve it!
    Wal Mart where the discriminating white trash shop.
    Paddle faster!!! I hear banjos.
    Reason for editing: correcting my auto correct
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    The rule pretty much ended in, oh, somewhere around 1776.....

Ah now come on. :roll2:

Hope you are feeling ok.:wink:

HvyMax wrote: »
    They are Dhimmi Slaves because they melted the guns my family sent them in the 40's to save their freedom........

Sooooo............we are but the non-Muslim citizens of an Islamic state.

Why this curse upon my land....... your poxy heirlooms not returned to your family in 1940?

Genetic fault or wrong medication, either way you must get help!!!!
  • HvyMaxHvyMax Senior Member Posts: 1,826 Senior Member
    shush wrote: »
    Ah now come on. :roll2:

Hope you are feeling ok.:wink:

Sooooo............we are but the non-Muslim citizens of an Islamic state.

Why this curse upon my land....... your poxy heirlooms not returned to your family in 1940?

Genetic fault or wrong medication, either way you must get help!!!!

When the call went out that a helpless population needed arms to protect themselves from conquest many Americans responded with whatever arms and ammo they could spare in such lean times. Then the minute the imminent threat was over instead of protecting a free society my family's arms were surrendered by a population wholly unworthy of freedom. You have no rights without the means to protect them so enjoy your well groomed Dhimmitude.
    Wal Mart where the discriminating white trash shop.
    Paddle faster!!! I hear banjos.
    Reason for editing: correcting my auto correct
  • MississippiBoyMississippiBoy Senior Member Posts: 819 Senior Member
    The comments below that article are HILARIOUS.

"His plot was foiled when the photographs of his hostages turned out to be nothing more than the stock pictures that come with new wallets."

"An alert employee from the cereal aisle chased him off with a quickly nibbled Pop Tart."

:roll2:
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    "It's better to be silent and be taken for a fool than to open one's mouth and eliminate all doubt!"

Shush, you've just witnessed that process in action!
    :roll:
    Jerry