Home Main Category General Firearms

Another kid killed by a gun laying around

2»

Replies

• NRANRA Member Posts: 112 Member
    I am getting to the point, I will not issue a CC certificate, to allow them to apply in my state for a CC permit, unless they own a gun safe. No safe, no permit. I think it is time, we get the carts behind the horse.

This is what that boys life was worth, about $50

41YWWvy8qQL._SS500_.jpg
    NRA Golden Eagles Benefactor Life CRSO Pistol Instructor RSO CP PPITH CPPOTH RTBAV
    Glocks 19cutaway 20 20SF 21cutaway 21C 22C 23C 27 32 34 22LR 460 Glock Certified Armorer
    Nebraska Concealed Carry Instructor, 32 years CC Experience, Retired FFL Dealer
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,708 Senior Member
    NRA wrote: »
    I am getting to the point, I will not issue a CC certificate, to allow them to apply in my state for a CC permit, unless they own a gun safe. No safe, no permit. I think it is time, we get the carts behind the horse.

41YWWvy8qQL._SS500_.jpg

Lets not forget a psychological profile to make sure they are of stable mind. Also need their medical records to see if they are on any anxiety or anti depressant medications. Will need to verify that any other family members in the house hold don't also meet the above criteria.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,291 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    Lets not forget a psychological profile to make sure they are of stable mind. Also need their medical records to see if they are on any anxiety or anti depressant medications. Will need to verify that any other family members in the house hold don't also meet the above criteria.

You forgot the up to 90 unannounced in-home inspections per year to ensure that it is properly stored in the safe, and revocation of license on third time it is not properly stored.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,708 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    You forgot the up to 90 unannounced in-home inspections per year to ensure that it is properly stored in the safe, and revocation of license on third time it is not properly stored.

Good point. Maybe we could have something like the department of safe gun storage.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    George Orwell had Big Brother- - - - -why not a viewscreen that's in operation 24/7?

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!

Jeez- - - - - -why think up all sorts of new infringements on personal freedom when Joe Stalin was so good at it 80 years ago?
    Jerry
  • gatorgator Senior Member Posts: 1,746 Senior Member
    NRA wrote: »

That is quite possibly the most anti second amendment statement ever uttered on this board.
    USMC 80-84
    -96 lbs
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    gator wrote: »
    That is quite possibly the most anti second amendment statement ever uttered on this board.

Agreed- - - - -and also an eloquent argument to support GOA!
    Jerry
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,400 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Agreed- - - - -and also an eloquent argument to support GOA!
    Jerry
    Budda-BAM! :devil:
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."