Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

New gun laws coming to virginia

Replies

• NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Crappe' VA is toooooo close to NC. That stuff is just seeping further south. The one good thing is VA's General Assembly is way more conservative and may be able to stop this liberal idiot's agenda (winder if he has Doomburg on speed dial?)
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,911 Senior Member
    I'm sure Doomburg has his nose stuck up in places it shouldn't be.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    It's the exact opposite in Texas. The new governor-elect promises to sign an open carry bill, and supports other proposed bills that will decrease other legal restrictions. There are about a dozen of them pending.

In November, Texans not only elected a new conservative gubernator, but increased the margin of pro-gun legislators, both in the senate and house.

Y'all come on down. Plenty of room and lots of jobs.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,126 Senior Member
    Let's hope the Gov is wrong on his expected support base.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Maybe the VA Legislature will tell him to go urinate up a piece of vertically suspended twisted sisal. It could happen.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,911 Senior Member
    We'll see. Doubt any of this gets passed through the conservative assembly. BTW the speech he gave was in my county so probably tells you a bit who he was pandering to.
    Of course...the only reason the Democraps have any power in VA is because of all the libs surrounding DC in No.Va.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 12,142 Senior Member
    And now they will have the newly appointed Surgeon General pushing for gun control from the medical side every chance they get.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    And now they will have the newly appointed Surgeon General pushing for gun control from the medical side every chance they get.

Yeah. The Senate pushed that thing through under cover of darkness. The guy is a jerk. Now, unfortunately, he's got a bully pulpit.