Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Pakistani Taliban murder 132 schoolchildren

tennmiketennmike Senior MemberPosts: 27,457 Senior Member
I don't have the words to describe what kind of persons would attack school children shooting them down in their classrooms. Pakistan needs to get off the dime and deal with these terrorists in their home territory.

And the leader of the Pakistani Taliban is one of the 5 prisoners released by Obama for Bergdahl.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2875729/Up-20-dead-500-children-teachers-taken-hostage-Taliban-gunmen-storm-military-run-school-Pakistan.html

A teacher is believed to have been burned alive while her pupils were forced to watch as Taliban gunmen stormed a school in Pakistan in an apparent revenge attack for Malala Yousafzai winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

Nine Taliban terrorists attacked the Army Public School in the north-western Pakistani city of Peshawar today, slaughtering 132 children in the deadliest terrorist attack in the nation's history.

Harrowing eyewitness accounts revealed how students were forced to watch as bodies were burned beyond recognition. Other survivors told how they played dead while insurgents scoured the school looking for children to shoot.

Now one expert has claimed that the horrific events which unfolded today could have been in retaliation to 17-year-old Malala winning this year's Nobel Peace Prize.

The massacre was also said to be an act of revenge against the Pakistani army, which has been attempting to suppress the Pakistani Taliban in their north Waziristan tribal homelands over the past few months.

Malala - the youngest ever person to win the award - was shot by the Pakistani Taliban in 2012 while on a school bus, as punishment for advocating education for women in Pakistan.

She has since become a worldwide symbol for the fight against oppression on women and the right to education.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2875729/Up-20-dead-500-children-teachers-taken-hostage-Taliban-gunmen-storm-military-run-school-Pakistan.html#ixzz3M6K5VJ4B
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
  I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
― Douglas Adams

Replies

• sherwoodsherwood Senior Member Posts: 1,220 Senior Member
    Freaking animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I may be old but I ain't dead!
    DPRMD
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 18,118 Senior Member
    Lets see the Obama/Clinton crowd spin this...."We really need to empathize with these people" my ass...Some people just need killing......
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • centermass556centermass556 Senior Member Posts: 3,534 Senior Member
    As I said Facebook....But Pakistan is our Ally....
    "To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 5,032 Senior Member
    And this is the religion of peace ??

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Another horrific murderous act by Islamofacist.

What will that 'Ship Of Fools' in DC do about it? Say a video caused them to do it or apologize for GITMO?

Like most of the experts on TV say, it is not a matter of if, but when they hit us here again.

Time they plucked their heads outta their posterior and quit pretending if they act nice so will terrorist.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!